Reviews for New Beginning
dixie.do.little chapter 29 . 8/18/2012
I really hope you come back to this. I laughed hysterically-to the point of tears...and I may have come close to peeing my pants a few times.
bearygirl chapter 29 . 8/17/2012
Cant wait to read more, really enjoying this story.
CGK0113 chapter 29 . 6/14/2012
Ok, so I got sent here a couple days ago by another author who put your story down as one to read. So, I came and read it, and I'm glad I did because I have not stopped laughing since I started reading this. In other words, I LOVE YOUR STORY. Its different from other things I've read, and you deserved that nomination. But I have to ask: why has it been, let's see a YEAR and 1...2...3..4 months? I sincerely hope you're not dead and that you plan on continuing this story. On that note, I can't wait to see you alive, well, and posting another chapter (hopefully soon? ill give you a cookie...) :D
petmom1213 chapter 29 . 6/12/2012
I really love your story. It is so funny I am continuely laughing out loud at the library, where I use the computer. But please tell me if you plan on finishing it. I put you on alert but a heads up would give me something to look forward to. So PLEASE continue writing this story SOON!

Thanks so much for the laughs,

Mickey
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Updaaaaaaate! What will it take? Um...how about...if you don't update SOON I will EAT YOUR COOKIE!
moonlight591 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
good
Kath chapter 29 . 11/22/2011
Oh dear lord, PLEASE UPDATE! Please :)

I reallllyyyyy enjoyed your fanfiction, it is amazing! Please update!
dontrun chapter 29 . 11/22/2011
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is don'teatmycookie to update New Beginning. Please ;0)

Hugs

Livvie
TrebleJazz chapter 29 . 10/16/2011
WOW! Bipolar Bella on the loose! lol, don't you just love her?

Man, I'm liking Annie more and more...

UPDATE (please),

Xamazi )-;-
TopRamen chapter 29 . 10/1/2011
Update for the love of god PLEASE update! You left it at such a terrible cliffhanger! I can not, I repeat, can. not. wait for the next chapter :( this story is sooo funny! You're a really good author! ahhh! Okay my rant is over. Please, pretty please with chocolate cake on top, update soon.
The Lightyear Alchemist chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
This is hilarious! I have a habit of reading my favorite parts of books and stuff out loud, and so far I've read the entire thing aloud. I wish canon!Bella were more like this.
MiaBabyy chapter 29 . 8/2/2011
oh wow! i am so incredibly in love with this story! update soon cause i NEED to know what happens! god woman, leaving us with a cliff hanger like that? that's just cruel.
MsSailorman chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Amusement level on a scale of one to ten : 11
MsSailorman chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This is very innovative. I love the style that you're telling this story and I'm excited to read it. :D
dckveg chapter 29 . 6/9/2011
This is such a fantastic story! I'm really looking forward to reading more!
1,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »