Reviews for Cat, Rat, and Dog
yerawizardelsa chapter 33 . 5/26
Hiya just wondering how your year went and if you had made any progress on continuing the story? . not to bother but just wondering xxoo
WorldNerd12 chapter 33 . 1/12
lol. this is such a funny story. i hope you update soon.
What'sHerFaceTheAwesome chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Peter's paranoia is both hilarious and adorable! Really well done! Okay bye I have to keep reading now.
Thanks for writing such a funny story!
LunaNotLoony chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
I am now singing 'how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood- ARGH!' to the tune Jingle bells, with the ARGH being the 'hey'. But this is hilarious, I love it!
machi3663 chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
First review of 2014! Not sure I deserve that honor, but I seriously Just found this the other day when I read your Another PV story for Skip Beat and found this and read it from like 4 -8:30 in the morning cx I should have gone to sleep at least at 4, but your story kept me awake! I wanted to keep reading it and then I was tempted to reread it! It was just So Good and it made me so sad to realize how long ago it was that you updated . but like that person 6months ago, I can't help but hope. This story is so great! It's so awesome and I want to keep reading it T.T I've seriously only ever gotten into fanfiction for Skip Beat and LBD/P&P, but this made me want more and more Marauders fics D: I love all the ones I've read so far that you've written and again, it seems like it's been too long since you've written about them :c
Anyways, great job on this story :) it was amazing!
yerawizardelsa chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Are youvstillvwriting this? Because I have absolutely ADORED this story! Please continue with it?
Nice story chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
it's so cute imagining Lily as a cat. What does she look like?
softasthunder chapter 32 . 9/18/2012
Love this.
isigirl chapter 32 . 9/9/2012
great chapter. i really had no idea. i liked mrs. norris's views. good job :)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 32 . 9/9/2012
Shouldn't there be something on Peter's list about "curing" Evans?
And for a minute I was wondering what exactly Filch did with the cats he found...
isigirl chapter 31 . 8/21/2012
haha sirius is having a panic attack! glad that youre back! great chapter
I'mMrRecklessWithACapitalR chapter 31 . 8/17/2012
First off, Don't you EVER put this on hiatus again! It's too good to waste.
Second, WHOA! Never seen a story like it. It's fresh and original. Just how I like it ;]
AND! You actually use correct grammar and spelling! No: he sed 'i wnt 2 go get sum cake or sumfin' (see that?! No comma before the mark! Drives me crazy!)
Last thing *clears throat* UPDATEEE!
I LOVE this fic, so keep it going!
Follow me on Twitter! ImJustANerddd
Guest chapter 31 . 8/17/2012
This is really good! I hope you update soon!
JessandDarcy chapter 31 . 8/16/2012
This is so good!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 31 . 8/16/2012
Crap, things aren't getting any easier.
Then again, do they ever?