Reviews for Passing Down the Crown
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/1
Great characterisation! But I was pretty confused about who the narrator was until a few paragraphs down. It would've been nice to have a clue
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Lovely!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Brilliant.
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow. /I/ got choked up reading this. Beautiful.
z dream chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful
Miss mia chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Yup, another good'un. Love how well you know these characters. Love the dialogue you give them. Love how faith overcomes over and over. Lewis should be proud of the respect and honor that you hold for his creation.
kaminoko-x chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That... that was beautiful. Especially that prayer.
There is no other way to describe it. Simply, beautiful.
As all your writing is.
AptlyAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This story (and any other you have written regarding times after the Pevensies have left Narnia) are almost too hard for me to read. Every story about them is so real and true and beautiful I can't help but embrace them with such emotion. As such, it makes me sad to read of them here, away from their home (or about to leave it again), even more sad that when I read/watched the same happening through the books and the movie. In truth, your stories here have touched me just as much (if not more so) than the original did, so the impact this story has is even more substantial.

I'm very grateful that you have shared all of these with the rest of us. You have captured what I think to be the most beautiful thing that is the bond and love between brothers, the love of a spiritual being and for your home and family. But most amazing is your portrayal of revinim. I've always been intrigued with the notion of integrity and honor and this simply hit home with me. I have read each of your Narnia stories here at least half a dozen times each - that's not an exaggeration - and I will read them all probably for the rest of my days.

Beautiful work. Please keep it up, and thank you again for sharing this fabulous talent.

Sincerely,

AptlyAnonymous
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Gloriously beautiful.

Thank you!
Written Parody chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I know I've already done a multi-review but I was reading this fic (again. For about the 100th time) and I just felt I HAD to review.

It is utterly and completely wonderful. I cannot find a SINGLE thing wrong with it, other than it having no 'grab tissues!' warning at the top and it actually having an end. I could have read it forever and never gotten bored.

The characterisation is so spot-on it makes me want to leap for joy and do a dance. The litany, the tradition of kissing the ground, the reference to 'Thole' (which still makes me get choked up just thinking about it, by the way)... everything in this is just a pure gem.

You really have started something in me xD I've been re-reading your fics like a possessed person when I'm SUPPOSED to be studying. And since I last plagued you with my babbling I've also gotten MORE plot bunnies that shall never see the light of day in my hands. We should start a forum for them so mine can go to good homes...

Anyway. Thank you again for writing. This truly was brilliant. And it will continue to be brilliant the next hundred times I read it.
vertical-to-the-horizon chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I always love stories from Edmund's point of view.
Meryah chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Electrum.

May I have permission to squish myself into your brain, dig out all your references to Peter and Edmund, and put them into my story? Pretty please?

All of your stories(with the exception of the Susan/Orius Lucy/Tumnus one)fit so perfectly into the Chronicles! I was pretty much bawling during 'And So the End Begins', and laughed the whole way through 'Black Dwarfs, Blue River.' I really like 'Into the West' and 'They Also Serve', also 'A Blessing of Rain', mainly for Ed's predicament. Thanks for writing your stories, and God Bless You!
LunaStorm chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
good one. and it's a relief to find a book-based fic (I didn't much like the movie...)
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Lovely story!
2maluv chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
beautiful. loved everything about it, especially how you reflected everything through only one perspective. you even added in your own narnian traditions that were really appropriate! loved it )

faith