Reviews for Goodbye
starkidsforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
:WARNING! CARRY ON READING OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl named Clarissa. She was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad that she went to kill all the staff in the hospital, so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her as humane as possible, but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death, she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes, u will have the best day of u
r life
tomorrow. U will either get kissed or asked out. If u break this chain, u will see a little dead girl in your room. In 53 mins someone will say I love you or I'm sorry.

hdfjshfks
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Aw... this one is just so cute and sweet:D
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Nice piece. It said everything, even tho' short... (but non-fiction? LOL) ...well, B/A are "real" enough for me. Funny...I have that same affliction...all thoughts/ideas somehow morph into Bobby and Alex ;-)

Thanks for sharing.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
That was lovely. There is such a feel of hope and fresh life when you are finally able to say that goodbye and move forward in life and love. Good job.