Reviews for If you give a Bones a skeleton
ScytheWoman chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I liked it very much. I think you would do a great job if you do write a story like this for the other people on the show. Keep up the good work.
FabaFey chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
You really really need to do this for them all. It's cute! 3
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Love it, extremely cute and funny. And totally in character. Be brilliant if you could do more for other characters, you could describe all their different perspectives on their work, make a good story. Also, you phrased it very well, making it amusing as well as accurate as well as a children's book. Can't wait for more.
Jenn loves bones chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
that was really cute. Doing other characters would be good :) please do!
jasadin chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this is so cute! i love the mouse book!
smithens chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Do it for the other characters! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
CStardust chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
OMG

X)

I freaking love this!

You are brillient!

Ara
Temperance-is -a -virtue chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I LOVE IT! I love you! Is that wrong? I definitely sounds very children booky, and I should know because I take up my old ones from time to time.

Au Revoir!

_Virtue
Breathe in Love chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I love those books! :)
LordLanceahlot chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Haha. I love that book. And it works so well with Bones. I vote every character!
yorkiegirl159 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
ohh, thats really cute.

i used to love those books,

thanks for reminding me :)

that was really well writen, good job :)
diggingupbones chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Haha, that was a very creative and cute story! You really should make one for each person. I baby sit often, so now every time I see that book, I'll be grinning because I'll be thinking "If you give a Bones a skeleton..." Haha.. They really should publish more EDUCATIONAL books for kids... I mean, what kid wouldn't want to read your fiction over a mouse and milk? Haha. I could just see the pictures for the book now.. Hehe... Priceless... :)
laperkin chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
cute, funny, and toally true- can't wait to see what happens next
ForAReason chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
*giggle* WAY too cute... like puppies and kittens and baby chickies cute. You're adorable. Loved it. Thanks for the day-brightener.

Ali