Reviews for As Bella Sleeps
cantgoaway chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
2019 and I'm still reading and loving your stories! Thank you for being such a great writer lol.
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
This is as good as the others. I love you!
Andante chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Wonderfully done!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Nice work
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Wonderfully written, loved it. You did a fantastic job of writing what Edward must have felt. Thank you for this.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I thought this was just beautiful and it made my heart ache for Twilight all over again! Thanks so much for your sweet beautiful words!

Anita
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Though Im pretty sure it was not your intentionthat was really creepy. Made my skin is a abusive jerk, manipulative, controlling and deceitful. A mass murdering stalker. Uhg.. Bella is simply twisted and sick. Sick in her rotten selfish soul. She has no courage and she is incapable of living life on its own terms. She is a coward who has no identify without a boy to veg over. Anybody who thinks they should give up life to be with a cold reanimated corpse so she can feel worthy is in for a very rude awakening. What a pair. Nothing loving or warm or real. Just the selfish twisted obsession of 2 diseased things.
Maria Contreras chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
ยท love it so much!
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Excellent. I really enjoy anything you write that is EPOV. You really capture him.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
As usual, great writing!
HappyToBeLonely chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
this story bring's so much joy to my heart, and it's so so romantic. i always thought that Edward's POV's is so much romantic then Bella's.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
WOW! I mean I can't even express it. This one shot is so beautiful. It's absolutely amazing.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So, so good. I wish I knew more ways to tell you how great your writing is and how much I enjoy reading it.
Caz1105 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
A very sweet Edward. Very enjoyable.
KimiD chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Nicely Done! Very good observations of his heart and mind reflected from the original...