Reviews for As Bella Sleeps
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Though Im pretty sure it was not your intentionthat was really creepy. Made my skin is a abusive jerk, manipulative, controlling and deceitful. A mass murdering stalker. Uhg.. Bella is simply twisted and sick. Sick in her rotten selfish soul. She has no courage and she is incapable of living life on its own terms. She is a coward who has no identify without a boy to veg over. Anybody who thinks they should give up life to be with a cold reanimated corpse so she can feel worthy is in for a very rude awakening. What a pair. Nothing loving or warm or real. Just the selfish twisted obsession of 2 diseased things.
Maria Contreras chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
ยท love it so much!
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Excellent. I really enjoy anything you write that is EPOV. You really capture him.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
As usual, great writing!
HappyToBeLonely chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
this story bring's so much joy to my heart, and it's so so romantic. i always thought that Edward's POV's is so much romantic then Bella's.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
WOW! I mean I can't even express it. This one shot is so beautiful. It's absolutely amazing.
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
So, so good. I wish I knew more ways to tell you how great your writing is and how much I enjoy reading it.
Caz1105 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
A very sweet Edward. Very enjoyable.
KimiD chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Nicely Done! Very good observations of his heart and mind reflected from the original...
RubyDee chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is so Edward! I really liked the interaction with his family. Thank you!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I just found this story,on a recommendation..brilliant work!
TheLostGirl100 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I love, love,love your work. I read your writing along side SM's writings. I am reading Twilight again and stopped at chapter 14 to read As Bella Sleeps. My heart jumps out of my chest when he declares so triumphantly "I kissed her".

Please keep writing. I'd love all four books in EPOV only from you. I hear Edward's voice in your writings.
SamMomo chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I really like your side of the story, thanks for sharing it.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010