Reviews for As Bella Sleeps
acirelemagne chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
That was amazing! Great emotion, perfectly Edward!
SleathyNinja chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I love it! You are a great writer!
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was very sweet. I liked it.
sundress chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
THIS IS THE FANFICTION! lol!

i go on a forum, twilightteens, and someone stumble across this and thought it was a part of Midnight Sun. We all thought it was so good there was no way anyone but SM could write it.

Ha. Good job!
Alice Carrie chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
its so good! You really went to Edward's footsteps, and i like how you didn't darken Edward's mood every time he argues in his mind. Well done!
jimemon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Amazing story, you are truly a very gifted writer; reason why I can’t wait to start reading Escaping Sol and the rest of your wonderful work. Thank you!
Orions-eyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
All of your writing is amazing! You have Edward's personality down perfectly! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!
bloodhounded chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Thank you so much for writing this story from Edward's POV. It filled in so many blanks and answered so many questions. I love your work and I can feel your love for it through your words. Thanks so much for sharing.

Bridget
lambimari chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I just finished reading your story and I have to tell you that I loved it! Your writing is beautiful and I love how you captured Edward. Thank you so much for sharing your writing :)

And now I'm off to find more of your work!
Twilightistotallyawesome chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
i'm so glad you won that award you deserved it
blazingstar1994 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was phenomonal! you deserved those awards :)
DayDazzler chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Great Story! Congrats on your award!
WakeMeUpWhenItsTimeToGoToSleep chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
lovely.
FirenIcewillSuffice chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
aw
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This was delightful. I do so like to see Edward's POV as it parallels the events in the book. It was also fun to see the family's reaction to his "change".
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »