Reviews for As Bella Sleeps
9thgradefiction chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Respect.

That was fantastic! Gosh, I think you got Edward's personality exactly right. Not over doing anything, or under doing (lol I tend to make up my own words) or in other words, you kept him in perfect charater. Well done! :D

Hope things goes well for the book you want to publish. :)
LovesTheHeat chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
i loved it and its no surprise to me that you won the award. congrats. (:

you really did a wonderful job on it. it did sound like something SM would write for edward. you really got all the points of him and bella down and... well i loved it.

it was brilliant. again, you deserved the awards.

LBD
kajibot chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hi!

Your story was nominated in The Twilight Awards Round 2 for the following category:

Best One-Shot

If you would like your story removed from the nominations or to switch categories, please email us asap (twilightawards ).

Pruhana chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
this is so god!
acirelemagne chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
That was amazing! Great emotion, perfectly Edward!
SleathyNinja chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I love it! You are a great writer!
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
that was very sweet. I liked it.
sundress chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
THIS IS THE FANFICTION! lol!

i go on a forum, twilightteens, and someone stumble across this and thought it was a part of Midnight Sun. We all thought it was so good there was no way anyone but SM could write it.

Ha. Good job!
Alice Carrie chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
its so good! You really went to Edward's footsteps, and i like how you didn't darken Edward's mood every time he argues in his mind. Well done!
jimemon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Amazing story, you are truly a very gifted writer; reason why I can’t wait to start reading Escaping Sol and the rest of your wonderful work. Thank you!
Orions-eyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
All of your writing is amazing! You have Edward's personality down perfectly! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us!
bloodhounded chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Thank you so much for writing this story from Edward's POV. It filled in so many blanks and answered so many questions. I love your work and I can feel your love for it through your words. Thanks so much for sharing.

Bridget
lambimari chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I just finished reading your story and I have to tell you that I loved it! Your writing is beautiful and I love how you captured Edward. Thank you so much for sharing your writing :)

And now I'm off to find more of your work!
Twilightistotallyawesome chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
i'm so glad you won that award you deserved it
blazingstar1994 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was phenomonal! you deserved those awards :)
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »