Reviews for As Bella Sleeps
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Yay! Happy Edward. I love happy Edward. Woot!
marbleFACE chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was so beautiful! I really loved that story.
Sh.C chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh my dear Lord, that was so beautiful and moving. It makes me want breaking dawn to come out NOW, lol. Amazing. And truly beautiful.
jenniblu421 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
That was really good!
jashaw chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I loved your in love Edward! It was really cute. It will be intersting to see how Stephenie balances his happy in love state with his angst-ridden one.I thought you did a good job Edward is hard to write.
sugarstick.400 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Once again, you are absolutely amazing! I have added every single one of your stories to my favorites and you are my number one favorite author! I definetly think that you should do more pieces from Twilight (New Moon, Eclipse) in Edward's POV. It amazes me how well you catch on to his personality! You are great!
Somigliana chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Oh, goosebumps. I
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was very sweet! Well done!
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Stephanie Meyer said in her intro before Midnight Sun that Edward over thinks everything. She makes that clear in the first chapter. You did an absolutely amazing job expanding on that here - I'm falling in love with Edward even more now through your stories, something I didn't think was possible.

I absolutely LOVED the reactions of Rosalie and all the others - especially when he mentions that she tasted better than he ever imagined - easily my favorite moment in the story. The only qualm I have about it is the title - it doesn't really fully describe the moment for me. For me, this is more about Edward finally realizing that he can be happy, more than the moment she says "I love you". But of course, you are the author, and my opinion doesn't particularly matter. :P

I'm in love with your stuff already :)
crazy about twilight chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
So sweet. You captivate Edward perfectly. (
nothingleft chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You are such a great writer! I loved both your one-shots and look forward to reading you longer story as I get time! ;P
bluebelle29 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I loved this story! I really felt like you understand how Edward felt, what he was going through! Great Job!
DahliaPeesly chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
W-o-w you really hit his personality straight on! -Mouths drops open- Holy cow this was wonderful, the story just well fits! I really liked it. -shakes head- I really just don't know what to say...its just beyond good!
Ine-sama chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
aw

*sniffle*

so sweet.

LOVED IT!
psymom chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is fantastic, Robin-I love it! I love to see Edward being vulnerable and unable to hide his pure joy from his family. Bravo!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »