Reviews for As Bella Sleeps
Edward A. Masen chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
That was a nice break. I've been reading Dark Side of the Moon and needed a dose of happier Edward for a little while. It was especially nice to see Rosalie get into a twist here over Edward's kissing Bella. Ha!

I just registered after reading some of your stuff here, so I could comment (I was linked by a member of TwilightersAnonymous after I saw a thread there raving about your Dark Side of the Moon EPOV) and must say I'm really impressed. I'm a little new to the Twilight world (since Christmastime), and was skeptical about fanfic, I admit, especially stuff from EPOV. I'm really glad, though, to have my leery suspicions proven wrong. Wonderful stuff. Anyways, I'll leave other comments for it over there when I'm finished.

Thank you for all your Twilight stories. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them.

Alex Pierce
JynxxD chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
This is a fantastic story. What a lovely time for Edward - a rare moment when he just allows himself to feel happy for the moment. Wonderful writing!
FirstWarmSummerBreeze chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hey you!

I just read your story! After you reviewed mine I was curious how much experience you had.

So. I am from Germany. That's why my grammar and all is not always perfect but I think I improved a lot during the story.

So. I first thought you had a weird taste when you said my story was crab- than I saw yours and laughed. It's not that you don't like mine. You're just frustrated because yours has not as many reviews. I can give you a tip for your next fic- I mean I have more experience then you and my sequel is even better as my first fanfic. So. My tip is: WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING THAT IS LESS BORING!

It sucks to hear about Edward watching Bella sleep. I could puke. It's not what readers want! It's fluffy with any kind of conflict and HELLO a good story needs a conflict.

Don't think I am angry- because I am not. I feel sorry for you because you can't think outside the box. Just so you know... and THAT is a weakness that is a lot worse then having errors when it's not even your first language!

So. Love ya,

Laura
BellaandI1andthesame chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I have only recently become aware of the whole Twilight phenomenon – watching the movie 3 times, reading all the books including Midnight Sun in the matter of the last week. I wished that she had gotten this far in the book but I love your rendition. I applauded you! I will continue to read your works. So far it is fantastic. Congrats and I wish you all the best for the future.

A Twilight Obsesser all the way from Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies.
Randomness96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw its so cute! OMg if it wasn't a one shot I'd tell u to updat now! but it is so i guess i hav to make do with this damn
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
What a beautiful moment in Edward's thoughts.
me4edward chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I LOVE THIS!
roses aren't red chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Very nice, the way everyone was poterayed is very...well, nice. An entertaining read.
Hazelnut4o6 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
this was amazing!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I think that was a wonderful take on that scene from the book..bravo
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow. Loved it!

This scene reli fits into the book nicely and its totally wht edward would do.
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Haha! Edward was so cute in this. I was full out grinning the whole time.
Pebbleclaw chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
That was amazing. You could very easily write the rest of Midnight Sun. Incredible, thank you.
beautiful-night chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
do u speak spanish? cuz there's no way i can tell u what i wanna tell u in english!

hehehe

you absolutely know edward's mind girl. i love this fic. congrats!

night
TwyliteLuvr chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was so wonderfully cutee! :]]

I loved it.