Reviews for The Stairs, the Paper, and the Cannoli
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Omg why arnt there more amazing stories like this for this fandom!?ILoved this so much X333
alligator chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
how the heck is this complete good storyline but i want to know more about the professor we havent heard anty about him and make travis better soon
give more these is a potential M face it
Vela513 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was a sweet story, I think you had the characters down really well. Especially Billy there at the end. I love a father figure, that no matter how bad a person they are, they still wanna be sure their kids alright. :)
hgjnvjv fygyf chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Well, I bet you weren't expecting a review on this relic! I have to say, this is one of the best stories I've read. It was adorable, but had a wonderful plot. My only regret is that it ended. Ah well, all good things must come to an end, I guess. Excellent job.
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
*wanders in* oh man Im so late reviewing this. Why didnt I look up fic for this movie after I watched in 08? Im not sure if you're still here but hey ill write this anyway.

I should be in bed but I couldnt seem to bring myself to stop reading this.

Im not thinking very coherent right now but I just wanted to let ya know seeing the total lack of fic for this movie bummed me out and I prepared myself for the worst but as I read this...

I would take this one fic over a fandom full of 2000 crappy fics in a second.

Its long, fantastically written, full of slash and they're so in character its painful.

ilu forever.

I havent had a chance yet to read the rest of the fic on here for this movie but they look pretty good so Im a total believer in quality over quantity yet again.

oh man i need some sleep
heavenly.shades chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Hi :)

I saw a short piece of this movie the other day and really really wanted to watch it but had to study, not that I did because as soon as I returned to my room I checked for Rundown fics :D and found this some!

I really liked this cos I can picture Beck as the type to look after a beat-up Travis so well and you really managed to capture their characters well.

Well done with this,

heavenly_shades
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
*grin, thumbs up* I like the buddy feel of the movie, but slash fanfiction is always fun. And this is just what I wanted for a fanfic about that movie.
Wolfish-Insanity chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
So much love for this. Very well written, great characterizations, and very few grammar mistakes. A!
chibichibi k chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You had Beck and Travis' characters down pact and it was truly an awesome read. Great job!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aww super cute! There was so much chemistry between these two and I'm such a sucker for hurt/comfort fics; this story is adorable Great job!
The BirdFox Hybrid Productions chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This story makes my life so much more tolerable. I mean, I'm horrified that this fic has only two reviews! Its got such a wonderful grasp of both the characters and their chemistry and the utter slashiness of Travis and Beck that I've actually re-read this darling three times and counting. I'm so very grateful that you took the time to write this! Thank you so much!
DigitalAngel4U chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This is awesome. You don't see many Rundown fics, much less slash, much less lengthy and very few are as well written as this. I was very happy to find this fic and even happier to see how good it was. I really loved it! Sorry I didn't log in!
Sanne chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Wow, I didn't expect to find something new in this fandom! This was great work, thank you!