Reviews for When It Happens
IsBreaLiomCSI-NY chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
That was brilliant. I would defanitly keep writing if I was you.

You should continue, honestly!

Hoping to read more,

Órlaith
Tuva chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
*sigh* Wow. Lovely.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aw, I loved it! That was perfect and sweet and so very "them", I really loved it! I really liked how you had Stella's fantasies as asides like that too, and then ending was so sweet and the last line, that last line was perfect! This was amazing, very well done!
VaveAma92 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ah...it feels so good. I have the same feelings in my stomach right now. Great job. I loved it! You write so well and you convey both of their feelings across the screen so well. I didn't read an I love you, but I'm glad. That would probably make the story less... real. Amazing job!
Lizicia chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Fabulous, light and fluffy and sweet and so-so romantic and so Mac/Stella. And I so love it!
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw. That's just so cute. I absolutely love this one. It was so much in character for both of them. I loved how you described Stella's thoughts and feelings.

I really hope you write another FF soon.

Greets.
Alexandretta chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
So nice... Very great story, I love it.
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was amazing - possibly one of the best SMacked stories I've read in a long time. Nice job.
bad2wolf2mcgee chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
this is beautiful. it really captures the characters and i can see it happening. i hope it does :)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh my gosh, THAT WAS SO SO SO BRILLIANT! It was so good, I nearly am squealing in the middle of my english lesson (and that really wouldn't be a good idea, most of them think I'm insane anyway!) but I just can't help it because it's so good, and so well written, and so totally SmacKED! that I am literally shaking with joy. Over-reaction, maybe, but I want you to know how much I loved this. Even one of my mates, who doesn't read fanfics normally, but does watch CSI:NY read it over my shoulder. And she thought it was good too. "Bonza!" She says, though that's wierd like her. Anyway, great fic, please please please write again soon!

xxStellaxx
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Awh I think my heart just melted into a puddle of goo. :)

That was a beautiful fic - loved how you detailed their changing relationship whilst keeping it completely in character.
Berta chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is so sweet! And they're so in character, I really can see them. Beautiful! I love it
feathergirl926 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Wow, that was an amazingly sweet fic. I love the last line. I am a Fiesta shipper at heart, but I think Smack is cute too and this fic is SO beautfiful, it captures the characters very well.
thefirthyone chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I've read all the Mac/Stella fics I've gotten my hands on and damn if this isn't one of the best around. You are gold, gold baby! :o)
shawdoo chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I don't even know where to begin. That has to be the most amazingly beautiful story I've read in...forever! I absolutely loved Stella's thoughts, especially at the end. Thanks you so much for posting this gem.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »