Reviews for The Favor
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I really really wish that the show did this. I LOVED IT! fantastic job writing it. You where very in character too. Later dude.
Lanmwolf chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Another awesome story! I loved the scene where Josh was in Amanda's bed, pretending to be her, and I love your spin on how he got the wig. I'm always disappointed when Andy's not in an episode, so major kudos to you for writing a missing scene!
yuhbjlnk chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
this was so sweet! i loved it.
03DC chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Loved it.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This was so great! It TOTALLY should of been in the episode! Great job!
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Aww so sweet. I can see this happening tottaly.D It was very sweet. I liked it. You are a talented writer.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
BOOYAH! GO, JOSH AND ANDY! I SWEAR, Josh is SO sweet to that girl! Especially during Career Day- I thought for sure she would start crying!

Having him try on the wigs was REALLY hilarious! MAN, he would look WEIRD as a redhead! lol. Seriously, though, DEFINITELY a bit off! ;D

When Andy took off her wig and Josh INSISTED she was beautiful...that was simply MAGNIFICENT! You RULE at sweet scenes/stories!

PLEASE keep doing your best, and I'll be looking forward to any of your future stories, as well as looking into your old ones! I'll be checking out your Harry Potter ones, too, if they're up!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)

(Having Kyle and Lori see them making out at the end was HYSTERICAL! ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS! I could SO picture Lori's face there! LOL.)
iheartkylexy3612 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow, that was amazing! You always write the BEST fics!
AndraDee chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This was a nice little one-off story to explain where the blonde wig came from. Haven't seen the new episodes yet, so I have a feeling this has just given the plot away a bit for me! Nevermind! Cute story with nice, natural dialogue. xx
Nat chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Really liked it. Good work!
Keely Jade chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
OMIGOD! I just seriously read this 3 times straight...Wow. I'm seriously crying. This is really good. Wow. This is my favorite out of all the stories you've written.
AuthorAngel chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
By far the cutest story you've ever written...though I prefer Josh as a brunette. :)