Reviews for Crack’d Mirror
jon reeve chapter 16 . 4/11
I beseechingly implore thee to continue this crack.
jon reeve chapter 12 . 4/11
I love you and hate you for the the imagery of Molly-Toad and the Ginny-pig pun.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/7
lol, going by the start of this, this is going to be a great light read... great start
DylanL chapter 16 . 2/9
Well it is shaping up to be a fantastic story. Love or references to the kinks and queen In Lola the receptionist and sprouts thoughts about rock stars. However or treatment of mousy Ginny I find wrong I think they should have been better about her treatment I mean they took her away from her own universe then treater that badly. I know he is evil but come on at least Ginny pig gets off on her treatment, the least they could do is make sure she is sexually satisfied. I love ur stories like sword and wished u hadn't abandoned this one.
Lord Mortensen chapter 16 . 1/22
Awesome! please update soon! you have 3 years without update! can you write a new chapter?
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 16 . 1/10
Long time no updated has it been abandoned?
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love this fic. It's funny, the smut is well written, and the plot really caught my attention.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
This was boring until the EPP part onward. What Dumbledore and Molly did to Hermione made me sick to my stomach.
marcus nightfire chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Any chance you'll finish this story
Technomad chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Awwww! I like the way that even "evil" Harry is kind and gentle with Luna. Calling her "poppet" is so affectionate!
Lunaris-wind chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
This was amusingly entertaining at first, then mildly disturbing, then... Bleh. I think I might be happy you didn't finish it.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
good story I can't wait to see what happens next.
Keep up the good work