Reviews for Crack’d Mirror
harry chapter 1 . 3/20
hey... pls updatee...
juliantheshadowman chapter 16 . 3/18
This is great! I really hope that you eventually return to this one. I'd love to read more.
Maedre chapter 2 . 3/12
Couldnt even finish a fifth of this chapter. It was that bad. Cant even take this seriously as a crack fic. First chapter was funny but thats about it.
Maedre chapter 1 . 3/12
Funny.
s-david-m chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Funny fic. It started well, but I think it went a little too far into smutville towards the end; less humour and just sex. This last chapter seems to be getting things moving again, so I hope you finish it one day!
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I will admit I love how this chapter went...stupid henchmen cliché.
Philosophize chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Oh, please don't abandon this magnificent epic!
Josh20 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Www's sob story...lol love it!
jon reeve chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I beseechingly implore thee to continue this crack.
jon reeve chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I love you and hate you for the the imagery of Molly-Toad and the Ginny-pig pun.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
lol, going by the start of this, this is going to be a great light read... great start
DylanL chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Well it is shaping up to be a fantastic story. Love or references to the kinks and queen In Lola the receptionist and sprouts thoughts about rock stars. However or treatment of mousy Ginny I find wrong I think they should have been better about her treatment I mean they took her away from her own universe then treater that badly. I know he is evil but come on at least Ginny pig gets off on her treatment, the least they could do is make sure she is sexually satisfied. I love ur stories like sword and wished u hadn't abandoned this one.
Lord Mortensen chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Awesome! please update soon! you have 3 years without update! can you write a new chapter?
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 16 . 1/10/2014
Long time no updated has it been abandoned?
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love this fic. It's funny, the smut is well written, and the plot really caught my attention.