Reviews for Crack’d Mirror
Small Favour chapter 16 . 5/24
Love the story would love to see a continuation with this and your other HP works, would be interesting to see what happened to the other Harry Potter if you do continue.
I don't read smut, but this is more like Implied smut so it's not so smutty. I skip the lemons.
I do have to ask the question, I really really do: Why did Snape think he had to have sex with the two virgins? Why didn't he have them have sex with each other?
Or is it that he's so very...um...deprived that he just wanted to get laid?
harry chapter 1 . 3/20
hey... pls updatee...
juliantheshadowman chapter 16 . 3/18
This is great! I really hope that you eventually return to this one. I'd love to read more.
Maedre chapter 2 . 3/12
Couldnt even finish a fifth of this chapter. It was that bad. Cant even take this seriously as a crack fic. First chapter was funny but thats about it.
Maedre chapter 1 . 3/12
Funny.
s-david-m chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Funny fic. It started well, but I think it went a little too far into smutville towards the end; less humour and just sex. This last chapter seems to be getting things moving again, so I hope you finish it one day!
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I will admit I love how this chapter went...stupid henchmen cliché.
Philosophize chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Oh, please don't abandon this magnificent epic!
Josh20 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Www's sob story...lol love it!
jon reeve chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I beseechingly implore thee to continue this crack.
jon reeve chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I love you and hate you for the the imagery of Molly-Toad and the Ginny-pig pun.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
lol, going by the start of this, this is going to be a great light read... great start
DylanL chapter 16 . 2/9/2014
Well it is shaping up to be a fantastic story. Love or references to the kinks and queen In Lola the receptionist and sprouts thoughts about rock stars. However or treatment of mousy Ginny I find wrong I think they should have been better about her treatment I mean they took her away from her own universe then treater that badly. I know he is evil but come on at least Ginny pig gets off on her treatment, the least they could do is make sure she is sexually satisfied. I love ur stories like sword and wished u hadn't abandoned this one.
Lord Mortensen chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Awesome! please update soon! you have 3 years without update! can you write a new chapter?