Reviews for Crack’d Mirror
EndlessChains chapter 16 . 11/8
A well done and interesting story. The story was quite the plot to it and very hilarious with all that happened to Voldemort as well as he Order members. There was a lot of crazy things that took place in the story and find myself enjoying the craziness that ensued. It was amusing to see what Ron planned and for him to get his just rewards for what he did and that Hermione and Luna are by Harry's side even though it took a while for Hermione to come around especially after what Molly and Dumbledore did to her. Adding more girls was interesting and amusing to see what happened to Ginny and Pansy as they weren't following the status quo. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Zarbapha chapter 16 . 8/23
Boom time
mm chapter 2 . 7/27
Brilliant beginning
Small Favour chapter 16 . 5/24
Love the story would love to see a continuation with this and your other HP works, would be interesting to see what happened to the other Harry Potter if you do continue.
I don't read smut, but this is more like Implied smut so it's not so smutty. I skip the lemons.
I do have to ask the question, I really really do: Why did Snape think he had to have sex with the two virgins? Why didn't he have them have sex with each other?
Or is it that he's so that he just wanted to get laid?
harry chapter 1 . 3/20
hey... pls updatee...
juliantheshadowman chapter 16 . 3/18
This is great! I really hope that you eventually return to this one. I'd love to read more.
Maedre chapter 2 . 3/12
Couldnt even finish a fifth of this chapter. It was that bad. Cant even take this seriously as a crack fic. First chapter was funny but thats about it.
Maedre chapter 1 . 3/12
s-david-m chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Funny fic. It started well, but I think it went a little too far into smutville towards the end; less humour and just sex. This last chapter seems to be getting things moving again, so I hope you finish it one day!
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I will admit I love how this chapter went...stupid henchmen cliché.
Philosophize chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Oh, please don't abandon this magnificent epic!
Josh20 chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Www's sob love it!
jon reeve chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I beseechingly implore thee to continue this crack.
jon reeve chapter 12 . 4/11/2014
I love you and hate you for the the imagery of Molly-Toad and the Ginny-pig pun.