Reviews for Crack’d Mirror
Roostertheking chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
Ohh emm geee...its really super fic...its the best crack fic ever in fan fiction... But like always best thing r never complete... Hope u update it soon... I loved the plot.. And loved the nick name Ginny pig... And WHOOO...wrestler WAS THE BEST VOLDY...
soggy noodle chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
The plot thickens...

You know, it's pretty sad that a crack fic vastly outshines the majority of serious stories.
What is this chapter 15 . 10/26/2017
This is what fanfiction should be like... in some ways. The "WTF Fanfiction" sites of the world need fuel. Thank you, stumbling across this chapter honestly brightened my week. I thought these things were a lost... art. Okay, this was in 2010, so it may be a lost art, but still...

Seriously, what the **** were you smoking when you wrote this? I don't want some, I'm just curious. Good... job? I think.
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Honestly, that was disgusting. I know people don't like her, but you some how made Hermione out to be a whore and a half. Ron cried for like three minutes before you wrote her out as letting him bang her three times in a row. It wasn't good, she says. So she comes back the next day, and does it again. Uh oh, what's this? It's over - nope. She comes back again, and does it again! Even if you made any of that make sense, you've gone and ruined it with all of that. I'm not sure if this story is crack, or if you're just cracked in the head.
Faery66 chapter 16 . 8/6/2017
Hope to read more soon

Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
You're hilarious. It's so nice to find a funny fic that doesn't rely on slapstick or characters screaming random things at each other. You're genuinely hilarious. Can't wait to read the rest!
Slenderbrine chapter 6 . 5/26/2017
If this Harry is here... where's the normal Harry?
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 16 . 5/24/2017
Oh man this story was a riot. I hope this is continued at some point. If not, know that you have provided countless hours of entertainment via Harry's massive schlong.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 16 . 4/26/2017
I love this! You managed to instill humor in every aspe ct of the story, something I know from experience isn't easy. Do you plan to continue?
I'd love it of you did! Also, do you have any tips you'd be willing to share for the actual writing of humor? Everything I write ends up sort of serious, angsty or both. *Sigh
FireAndSteel chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
The levels of depravity in this fic were almost too much to handle at times but I pressed through, and I think I'm a much stronger person now. At the expense of any sort of emotional sensitivity.
IOwnABoat chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
I read this years ago and it's still ridiculous and hilarious. Like, stupidly ridiculous and hilarious.

Wish you'd finished it - I was looking forward to seeing how evil!Harry took over the world.
dloold87 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
omg I threw up a little in my mouth at the Albus and Pomona part, that is possibly the most disturbing thing I have ever read and I have read some messed up shit.
13jlin chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Ashcandy07 chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
wish there was more, I chuckled quite a bit. Too bad it's abandoned just before it gets good...