Reviews for Crack’d Mirror
Faery66 chapter 16 . 8/6
Hope to read more soon

D
Nice
You're hilarious. It's so nice to find a funny fic that doesn't rely on slapstick or characters screaming random things at each other. You're genuinely hilarious. Can't wait to read the rest!
Slenderbrine chapter 6 . 5/26
If this Harry is here... where's the normal Harry?
KyuubinUzumaki chapter 16 . 5/24
Oh man this story was a riot. I hope this is continued at some point. If not, know that you have provided countless hours of entertainment via Harry's massive schlong.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 16 . 4/26
I love this! You managed to instill humor in every aspe ct of the story, something I know from experience isn't easy. Do you plan to continue?
I'd love it of you did! Also, do you have any tips you'd be willing to share for the actual writing of humor? Everything I write ends up sort of serious, angsty or both. *Sigh
FireAndSteel chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
The levels of depravity in this fic were almost too much to handle at times but I pressed through, and I think I'm a much stronger person now. At the expense of any sort of emotional sensitivity.
IOwnABoat chapter 16 . 10/6/2016
I read this years ago and it's still ridiculous and hilarious. Like, stupidly ridiculous and hilarious.

Wish you'd finished it - I was looking forward to seeing how evil!Harry took over the world.
dloold87 chapter 2 . 9/14/2016
omg I threw up a little in my mouth at the Albus and Pomona part, that is possibly the most disturbing thing I have ever read and I have read some messed up shit.
13jlin chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
Ji
Ashcandy07 chapter 16 . 5/19/2016
wish there was more, I chuckled quite a bit. Too bad it's abandoned just before it gets good...
Guest chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
Updateeeee
darth nardo chapter 16 . 2/22/2016
cool!
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 9 . 2/10/2016
I honestly thing the Hermione thing was Hilarious.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 4 . 2/10/2016