Reviews for Crack’d Mirror
Ashcandy07 chapter 16 . 5/19
wish there was more, I chuckled quite a bit. Too bad it's abandoned just before it gets good...
I can't believe that Hermione would simply accept the new Harry like that. It is not in her character to give up on getting her trusted best friend back and have sex with a complete stranger that wears said best friend's face.
Updateeeee
darth nardo chapter 16 . 2/22
cool!
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 9 . 2/10
I honestly thing the Hermione thing was Hilarious.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 4 . 2/10
ED?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
wtf? FINSIH PLEASE?!
EndlessChains chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
A well done and interesting story. The story was quite the plot to it and very hilarious with all that happened to Voldemort as well as he Order members. There was a lot of crazy things that took place in the story and find myself enjoying the craziness that ensued. It was amusing to see what Ron planned and for him to get his just rewards for what he did and that Hermione and Luna are by Harry's side even though it took a while for Hermione to come around especially after what Molly and Dumbledore did to her. Adding more girls was interesting and amusing to see what happened to Ginny and Pansy as they weren't following the status quo. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Zarbapha chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
Boom time
mm chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Brilliant beginning
Small Favour chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
Love the story would love to see a continuation with this and your other HP works, would be interesting to see what happened to the other Harry Potter if you do continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2015
I don't read smut, but this is more like Implied smut so it's not so smutty. I skip the lemons.
I do have to ask the question, I really really do: Why did Snape think he had to have sex with the two virgins? Why didn't he have them have sex with each other?
Or is it that he's so very...um...deprived that he just wanted to get laid?
harry chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
hey... pls updatee...
juliantheshadowman chapter 16 . 3/18/2015
This is great! I really hope that you eventually return to this one. I'd love to read more.
Maedre chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Couldnt even finish a fifth of this chapter. It was that bad. Cant even take this seriously as a crack fic. First chapter was funny but thats about it.