Reviews for Into the Darkness
lariia chapter 25 . 4/30/2012
love the ending and agnis crown!
2ndSystem chapter 25 . 3/11/2012
wow that box, really Awsome!

Zuko's the man! is there a sequel are you gonna write a sequel, i want a sequel :P

come on, you nailed every character and lots of good action, badass killers and stuff!

i can easily nom some more of this, ty lee should have been smacked by katara or something, just bc of what she pulled off XD ohh this story is great!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/4/2012
if zukos not alive in the next chapter I WILL KILL YOU
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2012
and the plot thikens
Kimco96 chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
That was really nice. Go Zutara! Down with Kataang! I LOVE how you put aang in his place. He us an annoying twelve year old. In alot of other stories aang is all accepting and nothing fun happenes. . . . . :)
cjsnow1 chapter 25 . 12/5/2010
That. Was. Great!

Zutara has got to be the best ship in exsistance.

Suprisingly, Dir En Grey's Jesus Christ R 'N R went great with the final chapter.

Hope you never stop writing Zutara fics.

PEACE
noname00 chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
Muffin basket, lolxD The fic overall was great, I practically read it nonstop
musicgivesmewings chapter 25 . 2/10/2010
So good! Your understanding of the characters makes your stories seem like they could have actually happened in the show. And you authors notes never sease to make me laugh. Stupid Mai... What does zuko see in her anyway?

Please keep the amazing writing coming, I love all of your stories!
Kuroda Rika chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
that would have been funny if it had been a muffin basket...lolz

XD
bookworm1234 chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
zuko's mesochistic... i think thats how you sell it...
Vigilante94 chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
I luv ur story so far. I can't wait to keep reading. I am a die-hars Zutara fan as well. "Far away" by Nickelback is a great Zutara song.
PixxieHolloww chapter 25 . 12/18/2008
That's it? It's wonderful! I was wondering when this story would end, like if you'd go all the way to the finale, or just until Kanjou dies. This story was beautiful, and truly unique. I love this so much. Congrats on finishing it, and I'm happy that you received so many reviews for this AMAZING fic.
dreamscholar chapter 25 . 12/8/2008
omg! loved your story! Zutara 4ever! and thank you for telling me about when the day met the night by panic! at the disco- i love that song now. it's my new favourite! it really does sound like they wrote it for Zutara! D
shana.rose chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
no! its over! im so sad now! *sniff*
Luiz4200 chapter 25 . 12/7/2008
Foo Foo Cuddly Poops? That's even better than the name Sokka gave that moose lion cub in the Brazilian-Portuguese dubbing of the story. Please update.