Reviews for tranquilize
Passerby chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
It's a shame to see that you've been inactive for quite some time, and that I have not stumbled upon your stories until now. Wherever you are, I hope you are doing well!

Your writing style is wonderful. This was one of the rare well-written romance Sonic fanfiction, in its prose, pacing, and the expression of the characters. Wonderful, beautiful, from the beginning to the end. Thanks for a great read.
dbzlover1998 chapter 16 . 12/8/2011
Boooooooooooo. I hated the endin i loved it up until the 2 last chp. I like shadamy better. Maybe you could make a allternet ending you no for the shadamy fans
Rayne chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
Tear. Can't believe it's over! Ah, anyway's that was a great story, and well written. :)
Shadamy scenic chapter 16 . 7/6/2011
Wonderful beyond wonderful. Your writing skills are excellent and the twist at the end left me a loss for words with how shadow betrayed everyone. This is just one of THE best stories I've read on fanfiction (and trust me, I've read ALOT and have rarely come across original well written ones like this). Bravo.
newstyle chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
this is the BEST story I've read so far. Everything was so realistic and detailed although the shadamy parts sickened me, I'm so glad Amy hooked up with Sonic in the end! this is going in my favorites! ;)
janiemanie1993 chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
mmm. well, i'm glad it ended that way, even if it is a little sad. it had to. thanks for the incredible story. you went into such detail with the feelings and emotions.
SerenityAbyss chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
Loved the story, truly filled with drama and romance. Poor Shadow but then I don't feel so happy at the same time.. Being second does suck. I would've stayed with Sonic, but the things he done to Amy in the past would be troubling to believe he feel for her now... Ugh
Anna Marcelli Palmer chapter 16 . 10/3/2009
Literary Phantasmagoria.

It is the millionth time I read this, and although it's something I am do not regularly do, I considered it fair to let you know how grateful I feel for this inspirational, bittersweet experience. Sincerely and earnestly, thank you.

An eerie, delicate balance between good end evil, light and darkness, elements of life that are not easily discerned, and have concerned humanity since time immemorial. A dark, chilling, absorbing and one hundred percent addicting insight to the alluring very depths of emotions. The reader becomes part of the story, identifies with the characters, sees reason and depth in them, gets confused.

I adored the way you developed every single personality. IC, with some additional details of your own. The innocent, kind angel that sees good into everyone and yearns for life symbolizes Purity, that is spoilt in the reality. The easygoing, gold-hearted hero that loves selflessly and impartially, yet is prepared for a self sacrifise for the sake of people he doesn't even know, despite hatred, betrayal, and evil is a role model, the kind of sensitive existence that hides his emotions behind a facade of perfection. The rock-hard, tough, caring, loyal, and protective Guardian represents those people in life that carry great responsibility and are usually the ones to put things in order when it comes to their friends. The happy-go-lucky, shady, devil-may-care personality of the treasure huntress is all those neutrals who do care for their friends, but are willing to do something bad for their personal gain and pleasure, having formed a philosophy of their own.

Strangely, I identified with Shadow more. The kind of the tortured, deeply emotional, controversial, dark, tragic figure that is conscious of the harm he causes, and seeks an absolution in Amy's eyes.

This fic dragged me into the magical depths of it, confused me, made me agonize over what was wrong and what was right, what seemed black and what was white. You gave me a path to follow, a trap well masked, and then, in the end, my world collapsed loudly, devastatingly, shockingly. The next day came to light my enchanted figure, having burst into claps beneath the debris...
dotdotdotHedgehog chapter 16 . 7/3/2009
' its impossible for me to remember when and where everything happened without me reading the story over again, but im going to try and hit some points that i remember. c:

( and im lazy. x: )

' the fact shadow got to kiss her first made me happy.

even thought this is going to end with sonic.

' sonic showing off was very amusing, and i love how you still interlaced his aquaphobia with the storyline, but didn't make it as harsh as in the anime sonic x.

' sonic telling amy to wait is a very sonic thing to do.

' though the beginning storyline made me lean at shadow, the way he acted and his obsession with maria, made me feel very proud with amy when she left the hospital with sonic.

by far one of the best sonic fanfictions i have ever read. c:
dotdotdotHedgehog chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
' i love the details you go into. it just makes it all so real; such as there being an orange instead of an apple.

or maybe im just being weird. x:
dotdotdotHedgehog chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
' strangely enough, you make it seem as though shadow trying to suicide himself is very likely. well done. c:
dotdotdotHedgehog chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
' sonic makes me laugh. x:

i love the way you do his character.
dotdotdotHedgehog chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
( though, i r have already read this entire story,

im going back to review all the chapters. x: )

' this is the most in character and plausible way for these two to have met and or clashed that i have ever read. c:
GingerbreadHouseofHorrors chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
i think a good song 2 describe about amy and sonic in this story is broken by seether...GREAT CHAPTER!
GingerbreadHouseofHorrors chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
looks like amy needs a twix for that moment