Reviews for Toxic
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 26 . 4/15/2010
wow that was cool!
crawfish4 chapter 26 . 12/5/2009
ADORABLE STORY! LOVED the ending! Jell-O OMG that is amazing!
Phaedra Coopers chapter 26 . 12/4/2008
aw! so cute it was awsome
VampireSithLordDarthTryphineus chapter 26 . 7/30/2008
wow. this story was very gripping. i couldnt stop reading it. i loved it. good job. cant wait to read ur other stories.
VampireSithLordDarthTryphineus chapter 13 . 7/29/2008
WOW! this story is amazing. when i read twilight i cant stop smiling and this story is the same way. i love it. sorry i didnt review the other chapters. i wanted to read more so i skiped that part. i havent finished the story yet but i will. cant wait to read more!

caww chapter 26 . 6/27/2008
I went back to favorites and found out I never finished reading Toxic!

It was a very good ending.

Wow Bella is so wonder why she was wanted.

I'm glad she remembered Edward and new the Cullen's wanted her. I'm glad she had been humming too by the wall.

What a relief... to have a happy ending.

Looking forward to reading your other stories.

dlead7 chapter 26 . 6/15/2008
wow loved it

the twists in the plot were great :D
Kason08 chapter 26 . 6/8/2008
Hahahaha! That was a great ending. Good job. I really liked this story. I was really shocked at Marcus being the doctor. I was like.. :O my jaw literally dropped. Hahahaha! Just great. Hahahaha!
Stormey Winds chapter 15 . 5/7/2008
He put them in order by year and then by personal preference, (just thought I'd tell you)
Luvntwilight chapter 26 . 4/21/2008
This was an excellent story. Can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you for all of your efforts!
Andrazuria chapter 26 . 4/15/2008
hehe yay jello!
jenski chapter 26 . 4/15/2008
YA They lived happily ever after. I love a happy ending. Nice job.
Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 26 . 4/15/2008
I loved it! But, you already knew that! It's an amazing story! You did really well for it being ur first fan fic!

Super Spazzaroid chapter 26 . 4/15/2008
LOL! That was stinking halrious! I love it. Positively brilliant and every other praise I can shower apon it without sounding like a stalker.
Hey-Hay13 chapter 26 . 4/15/2008