Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Awh :D
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That was SO cute.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Whoo-hoo! I finally got around to reviewing! I love it! You've definitely got the banter down; I like that it isn't too awkward between them despite the time this takes place. Just the right amount of awkward! And the idea is so sweet! The friendship thing - I love it and hate it. Because it is so frustrating to see yet another moment, but at the same time, you write their friendship impeccably well! No one does it better! Lorelai keeping the aftershave cap - Wow! That is so Lorelai! And so bittersweet. To think that the whole time she had his aftershave cap just because it smelled like him! Aww! Great, great job Java! And now off to CM!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I finally got my computer back and I can finally tell you how great this little oneshot is. I loved that even though the two of them didn't get together in the end, the fic was still amazing. It was simply adorable. Great job!
IHeartKirstinandIdina chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Java this was so cute I loved it
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This was so good, Java! You are one of the only authors who can write a fic where LL aren't together in the end, and still leave the reader satisfied. Amazing.
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Very sweet, I really liked this one even though it wasn't a romance fic! Very funny that she kept his aftershave cap, it's so cute! Loved the ending, very classic L/L-ish! :D
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Very sweet, Java! So in chracter too - I know I told you that before, but your LL pieces, especially the friendship ones are amazing. You've got the dynamic down, the dialogue is hilarious and touching, and I just heart it all very muchly. You are the queen. I bow.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
well this just made my shitty day not so was cute...i loved it
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was oh so sweet! Seriously the last 6 lines had me awwing so much! No nevermind... the whole story was just so sweet and cute! Loved it!
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
The whole friendship talk between Lorelai and Luke was amazing, especially since it made everything between them a little more prospect to the word called friendship.

And she stole his aftershave cap :) Nice Lorelai.
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I told myself I wasn't going to do anything but fixate on chapter six of Diamonds and Rust, but then I discovered that you posted my prompt! So, of course, I couldn't resist diverting my eyes from the ending of chapter six for a quick peek!

Well, I'm glad I did! This was totally not what I expected when I gave you the prompt. That is definitely not a bad thing! As funny as it would have been for Luke to have tampons pour down on him, I liked the idea of Lorelai keeping his aftershave cap. It was simple and cute, just like the horoscope that Luke kept, which you compared the aftershave cap fiasco to.

Anyway, the point is, you rock, this story rocks, and I love how you ended this on a happy/mushy Luke and Lorelai moment. Where would we be if there wasn't any hope of their reunion?

Yeah, I thought so.

As soon as I'm done with this chapter, no more distractions this time, I'm going to go through everything your super muse helped you come up with. I guess my muse had a good talk with yours, too good if you ask me, considering my is drained for the time being.

Great work! Keep it up! (Even though I know you will!)