Reviews for An Open Mind
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Please write more .
Alejadra Cullen chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Please, please, please! Continue for story! I loved! Is amazing! Please continue! :)
Ill finish this story chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ok so im not the one who wrote this story but im going to finish it. Im going to get a username in this website and the story is going to be An open mind 2 and the actul username is going to be kiskatorres ok so this might take a month but i promise im going to finish this. So check every week for someone like that. Or just put author and search kiskatorres

Finishing story chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Dont you always hate that people never finish their stories? Well dont worry im going to do it for you! The tittle is going to be finished: an opened mind. My username is gling to be kiskatorres I will do this for you. Thank you and goodbye!
DeadlyThorns chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
I cannot wait for the next chapter

Please update soon.
brunettebaby71 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I would just like to point out that cats hate water and would never skip about in the rain lol im a dork any way this story is really good:)
Sometimes-You've-Gotta-Live chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
oh dammit! why why WHY did it have to end there! pleaaaaaase try to finish it cause its such a cute story! i love how edward was able to overcome the blood on the first day cause of her thoughts! and then it like...never bothered him again! better than "oh bloooooood!" in every other fucking sentence! lol great story though! please write more! or say whats happening with the story if your going to continue it!
Oona4 chapter 8 . 3/5/2010
I just found this sweet story yesterday and I love it. Know it hasn't been updated for awhile but I hope you will continue ut, it's so good. So many of the stories are just sex and no romance and this is so perfectly set up that it will be nice to see where it goes.
April chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
Off to an interesting start, but shame you seem to have abandoned it. I was just getting really interesting. I would like to see you continue it. Thanks for sharing.
midnight driver chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
hey...great story...but, its unfinished so...write more...plz...
Sesshomaru'sgirl1 chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
I love it, but i think you could add more of Bella's thoughts.

TeamCullen78 chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
OMG! This is so great! Please keep it up!

Just.A.Let.Down chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
love it so much!
Ria0013 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
keep writing!
Just.A.Let.Down chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
WHY! :( I hate cliffys Please please plesase write more! IT's soo good!