Reviews for Gin
aceredshirt13 chapter 1 . 6/29
As someone who just bought her first Trauma Center game last week, this is one of the most entertaining things I have ever read. I think you've made my day, in fact!
Bananafrak chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I would pay money for a sign like that.

Thanks for the fic!
BlackWhite Rain chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AH! I loved it! Awesome characterization btw! I love Victor, and this is probably one of the best ones I have read with him as the main character! It was just so cute! w Nice job!
diamondpearl876 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Meh, you wrote this forever ago but I still wanted to tell you that I absolutely adored this one-shot. :D Victor's my favorite character, and it's hard to find decent fics about him (or for the entire fandom, for that matter...).

My favorite parts were the interactions between him and Tyler, and the ending, of course. And his attempts at trying to get back to work. Made me laugh quite a few times.

Thank you for writing and sharing this. :)
Icebreeze chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
haha awesome, especially the ending xD
sushigal007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hee, loved it. Victor is fab and it's a shame he doesn't get more screen time in the games.
Ghost Chibi chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I'd probably laugh my head off if I saw a sign that said NO ADMITTANCE with a picture of Tyler on it. LOL, this was great.
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was great. I loved this story! My favorite parts were the ending and when Darek just popped in demanding Victor to play Gin. Great story, and great characterization. Keep it up!

DMK
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Ha ha ha. Correct me If I'm wrong, but I get the feeling Victor is not very fond of Tyler. Could I be wrong? *sarcasm* Anyways I thought that was a good chapter. Ipersonally enjoyed it. I liked the way Del got him to play cards by threatening to initiate a case of the "two-tongued-tango" between him and Ang infront of him. LOL But like I said. I enjoyed that. Thank you for posting.

Dan F
Complex Mind chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Where did Victor get a picture of Tyler?
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Aw, Victor. Even on his sick bed he's still eager to work.

I loved the little bonding scene between them. I guess Victor doesn't even realize how lonely he can get sometimes, ne? That was great at the end, with the 'No Admittance' sign with Tyler's picture on it!

Hehe . . Derek and Angie's sucking face quota . . .

Great work again!
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oy, I feel like a jerk for not being the first to review. For some reason my thoughts are taking a while to formulate! They're coming!

~Tris
X-Final-Day-X chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
YAY! This was brilliant! I wish I could write that well. I'm trying so hard to do a truama center story since there aren't nearly enough! Especially of Victor! I love him to DEATH! (But then he'd just save me after I died from loving him so much LOL) your story actually helped me with how the characters would act. _ thanks so much!
valkyria422 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
“First, get your ass off my lab bench. Second, take that bottle and clean where your ass touched my lab bench. Third, don’t ever put your ass on my lab bench again.”

Best quote ever. xD I love it! ]]
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
HAHA! That was great! I loved it! You caught Victor's character much, MUCH better than I did in my Fanfic. In my opinion, you don't need to redo this. It was wonderful. Ha, poor Tyler... He probably saw that and was like "OMG! No i can't bother Victor anymore ah!" hehe sorry. Great job, keep up the good work on these fanfics, they're so great!