Reviews for A Game of Luck
Argentus chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh, lovely! I really like the wanderer artist lifestyle you’ve created for Jack. Really amused at the idea of him being a pesky younger brother figure for his models. And I love this courageous Rose who has taken some hard knocks in life but still laughs and teases with her children— the line about her wanting to see the show makes me smile.

And this bit is just so *right* in my head: “They buy rolls from a vendor, and eat them with their legs dangling off the edge of the boardwalk, watching the ocean.”
Esseraph chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I enjoyed it very much, and it managed to get a smile out of me.
RosaLui chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Yes! *cheers!*
carrebear14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
that is sweet though I am sorry for Rose, she had to marry cal!
Titanicfreak018 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I love it! Please, update soon!
luvdobby chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Quite a lovely tale on what could have happened which has an altogether better outcome than the real thing!
anynomymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
love it. loving it. keep writing.
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
i REALLY love this! please update if this isn't a oneshot! you're writing is great!

Sarah :-)
leyla chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Really good. : - ]
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
A very beautiful and believable story! I love it.
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I can't really think of anything to say except that it's perfect. I loved the whole thing.
Ayumi92 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is a cool twist you added to the original plot, that changed the whole story. So , what's going to happen next... Update soon!
UnicornPammy chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I like it. A most believable "what if." The thing that sucked about the movie (well, besides Celine Dion's participation) was, of course, the hero's death. I'm glad that I got to read this. I love hopeful stories. And also that there seems to be a spark, something between them, something that transcends chance and fate.

I really, really like it.

Pam