Reviews for Alaska
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Cute story. I enjoyed it. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
Ed's point of view was good
davidahare chapter 21 . 5/8/2013
I was actually waiting for Edward. To change Bella.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
good storyline / thank you
mintgil chapter 21 . 2/21/2012
that was a really beautiful story , i really enjoyed it
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
just randomly found your fic from googling something. skimmed through this chapter, its aweseome, will come back to finish reading it when im done with all my assesment argh.
Lemur chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
I really wish you'd add another story to this one. I really love your work, especially the Bella and Edward stories. This has to be one of my favourite pieces of work on the whole site! Thank you for your work! _
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 21 . 9/18/2009
u are a really good writer again a excellent job i luved it
geophf chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
What a lovely beginning to this story. Its tone suggests a sweet little romance in cold, cold Alaska with cold Edward to keep our Bella nice and toasty.

It seemed odd that Edward and Bella would be walking to their little brown cabin, but the introduction worked really well (re)introducing the characters to us.

But Bella wearing sweatpants? I don't know. Would Alice allow that faux pas, even if the sweat pants were designer?

I especially liked how this chapter ended. Three kisses between the happy husband and wife with just the right amount of teasing and just the right about of breathless sweetness.

What were their choices again? Sweet, sweet, and sweet.

I like those choices for this sweet chapter.

cheers, geophf
Kaley -Orladofl chapter 21 . 4/13/2009
i think, like by far, that was the best twilight thing i have ever read. it was so amazing! better than stephine meyer...
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
Whoa - over-dramatic.
Twilightluver.Cullen.Obsessed chapter 21 . 3/20/2009
I loved this whole story i was so into it i read all the chapters in 2 hours lol loved it all
Ali chapter 19 . 2/18/2009
I really like your story! It is great! But i just wanted to mention that u wrote that Aro had gold eyes. But that is not possible because he eats humans so therefor his eyes should be red
Cristina021185 chapter 21 . 1/27/2009
Your a great writer i loved the story ... im going to keep reading your stories hopefully you make part 3 and we see in your mind what happends when bella gets turned and the aftermath. Thanks your new fan, Cris
geophf chapter 19 . 12/15/2008
I like this story very much, but there are just a couple of things - throughout the story I believe you are desiring to use the word "minute" (60 seconds of time) as opposed to the word you do use "minuet" (a dance). I also saw the word "barley" (a plant) used where "barely" (almost, not quite) should have been used.

This chapter critique comes however because you said Aro's "golden eyes" stared at Bella. Of course, Aro, and the rest of the Volturi are not vegetarians, so their eyes would be red or burgundy, but not golden.

Sorry for these critiques, because I really like this series. I really like Lilly a lot, and I liked how you added this character into the Denali family and made her so fun to be with. I also like how, as always, Bella comes to the rescue of Edward. Do you think that family is looking for new members? They may have just welcomed Deanna, but I'm looking forward to a trip to Mt. McKinley, so I can visit a certain family. I hope Tanya's moved on from Edward by then, however. Festering jealousy doesn't help anyone's looks.