Reviews for Alaska
Heartbreak Warfare chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
such a good ending! i loved this story! good job!
princessofkingsbury chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
Doesn't Bella get turned at all? oh well, your story. This turned out pretty great. I can't wait to read you future work. Keep writing! D
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 21 . 2/26/2008

That was really really good!

Your story and The Lion and the Lamb are the only fanfics i have found that have captured Bella. So I really really want you to write more about Bella and Edward! But i will still read about Lilly and Lucas. I love Lilly too! And any story about she and Lucas will be good. But I (the I is stressed) would rather that you wrote more about bella and edward.

I want to read what you think will happen when she's changed, and how she will be changed. (I think that for sure she will have some Alice-like "power"[i hate that word!]. [look at New Moon, son't get me wrong i absolutly love it, but a lot of the time she's having visions or her subconious is telling her stuff] I also think that she will have a limited version of Edwards "power". She can read ppl very well.)

Anyway keep up the good work! And i promise to read whatever new story you decide to write! :)
winryrockbell2 chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
That was an awesome story! I really did mean to review each chapter, but I was so engrossed in it that I just kept going and couldn't stop! Thanks so much for a great story!

I think it would be a great idea to base a story of lucas and lilly. Let me know if you do write one so that I can read it!
JustMyLuck chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
Wow, i'm really impressed. I've must have gone through over 20 stories trying to find something that i can really enjoy. Your story was the one that really got me addicted. Congrats on finishing your story! Although I am sad to see it end (. I think it is a wonderful idea to make another fanfic about Lilly and Lucus! ) Thanks for the wonderful read!

As Ever,

omg.adriana chapter 21 . 2/26/2008
Oh wow. :( It's over. But I really really liked this story! It was amazing! I liked how you added the part about how Bella was a Volterra last time and stuff. And I like the Lucus added part! I think it would be a GREAT idea if you wrote a story based off of Lilly's and Lucus's realtionship! That would be lovely! You weren't kidding when you said that the epilouge would be "very short!" I mean I didn't expect it to be this short, but I loved it! I liked how they compared Lilly and Lucus to themselves! Awesome! Oh and sorry if this is a long review! Thank you for writing this story! :]
omg.adriana chapter 19 . 2/26/2008
I liked that chapter, actually. I was afraid that Jane would hurt Edward! I also really thought that he was going to bite Bella and that Lilly had no powers. But I guess I was wrong! :]
omg.adriana chapter 18 . 2/26/2008
I am glad that he didn't eat the boy! But where did the boy go? :]
saraheden chapter 20 . 2/25/2008
i like how you ended it and i think continuing on the relationship between Lilly and Lucas would be a good idea. I must ask this, what did the piece of paper say that Tanya handed to Bella? Because you didn't address that and I was just wondering. Overall all though, great story! :)
Cathy17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
you are amazing! keep writing,
Contorted Thoughts chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
a Lilly and Lucas story would be so adorable!

I'm sad that it's over ... and now I can't say "update soon!" like normal!
latuacantante4him chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
I was hoping that Bella would be changed in this story. I loved the story, though.
i left chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz
lisadianemill chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
The only thing missing was Bella being changed. There wasn't even any talk of it. what is up with that?

Otherwise, as you know from my earlier comments I loved the story and want more, more, more.
lisadianemill chapter 20 . 2/25/2008
I loved your story and I hate to see it end. I hope that doesn't mean you are finished writing. I look forward to reading many, many more of your stories.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »