Reviews for Alaska
765876587658 chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
Okay, I have to say this: THIS WAS THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER READ! Sorry, I just had to let it out! :) Seriously though, I don't know what could of ever made it better. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story! And at thirteen, just wow! You are an amazing writer! Anyway I really hope you do something about Lilly and Lucas! I would be so happy! Keep writing because I think you have many fans that want more! I'm one of them!

rain is my refuge
Please Crawl Out Your Window chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
I really enjoyed it, although I wish Bella was changed in to a vampire.
hyper active pixie chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
:D

This story ROCKS! you should make a story about Lilly and Lucus! That would be SO cool!
tayalysse3 chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
im soo sad that the story is OVER!

but im also sad that bella has yet to be turned...

WHEN IS SHE GOONA BE TURNED, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

JK!

thanks for the great read,

alysse

no for the lily and lucas, unless they are jus minor characters in another edward ans bella story,
JaneDoe94 chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
That was an amazing story! I'm so sad it's over but i really like the lilly and lucas story idea. although, don't forget to put in details about how bella and edward are doing. All-in-all, FAB-U-LOUS!
Heatham chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
If you base your next story on Lilly & Lucas, can you still include the characters we're all familiar with & love (Cullens)
pandaxsaurusxrex chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
amazing! yes do the lily and lucas story. it would be amazing!
chichistar chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
I think it is a good idea to make a story about Lilly and Lucas!

and I really loved the story, I'm goin to miss it. GREAT JOB!
Your Worst Nightmare- Lilly chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
Aw... That was so adorable! I am absolutely in love with Lilly and I can't wait to see where you go with the next story!

You rock as a writer! Keep up the great work!
Of Chaos and Mischief chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
It's already over? Oh, I was enjoying it very much. But I guess you ended it in right the place and in the best way. Even though I was expecting a vampire Bella. But it's good like this.

I guess it would be interesting to see a storie about Lilly and Lucas' relationship. They seem a very odd pair. She's always ecstatic and he's quite shy.

If you write it I'll be interested in reading it. :)
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
I LOVED THE STORY SO MUCH AND IM SAD TO SEE IT END I WOULD LOVE THE IDEA OF LILLYS AND LUCAS' RELATIONSHIP BUT WHAT ABOUT BELLA BEING CHANGED AND THE VOLTRIE COMING TO VISIT AGIAN. I WAS JUST WINDERING BUT I LOVED THE STORY SO MUCH AND LIKE I SAID IM SAD TO SEE IT END :)PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN U START THE LxL STORY OR A SEQUAL TO THIS ONE :)
Edwardgirl08 chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
I would love a story about Lilly and Lucas b/c its the same as BxE but switched
Girlz-Rule chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
great last chapter:D
Girlz-Rule chapter 20 . 2/25/2008
great new chapter, update soon:D
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair chapter 19 . 2/25/2008
OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH IT WAS HALARIOUS AND I THINK U DID A GOOD JOB WITH EDWARDS POINT OF VIEW GOOD JOB CANT WAIT TILL MORE
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »