Reviews for A Love Story
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
I honestly don't understand what girls see in Lucas Scott. I loved that Drew made Peyton laugh and it's a shame you made him a 'lesser' love, which belittled your own wonderful creation. You actually made Drew and Peyton work in a few short chapters that was very credible, honest love which produced a beautiful little girl. Should have just left it as an equal but different love.
samora chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
So many feels. I love this story and I somehow wish it would have gone on like this on the show but I say that about most of the good stories I read. There's so much angst and heartbreak and it's so Leyton. It's just beautiful. Maggie is so adorable and I actually wish Drew was around if it wasn't Leyton endgame they would be pretty good together. I know you haven't updated in a while and that's cool I just hope I get to read the finished copy one day. You have an amazing writing style and well just love this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I done, it's really hard to see a character you like being trashed this much.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Are you sure you don't hate Peyton? This sure reads like a everybody's great, especially Lindsey anti Peyton stuff And as for Luke the superior, personally, I really got to dislike him in the series, but unfortunately, I like Peyton and I like Brooke, and the only way I get to read Peyton is to tolerate LucAss since there are harldly any other stories for her without LucAss. Guess I'll try one more chapter.
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
It's been so long since you've updated this that I'm guessing it's not going to be finished...but I just wanted to tell you that I still really love this story and what you've done with the characters. I really enjoyed reading what you've done so far and maybe someday we'll get to see it completed?
jewlebavy101 chapter 15 . 5/16/2011
I have read a couple of ur stories and I must say I am addicted to this story. I guess u will never finish it according to how long its been since you've updated it. But I just wanted u to know how much I enjoyed reading what u did write of it.
EmmaJoie chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
hello there :) so i've recently discovered you and your fantastic work and I'm currently working my way through your OTH stories lol :D

I was just wondering if you were going to finish this? Cos it is an amazing fic. It's made me laugh and cry throughout it

Maggie is adorable, a perfect mix of peyton and Drew, and I loved Drew too, I was actually crying when he died :'(

I really really hope you decide to continue this xx :)
mahsa chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
Now I know it was a long time since you wrote this... But is there anyway you'd be continuing this story at all? I wanna know what happens..

I love Dreyton... I love Maggie and you made me cry when Peyton let go in Lucas's arms...
quixotry chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
if you ever get the urge to continue with and finish this story, PLEASE DO! it's beautiful and i like how you've not been as forgiving of lucas' mistakes as a lot of other authors are in their writing. i would love to see how this would end.
Macole chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
Hey I was just wondering if you were planning on finishing this story...

Really enjoying reading it :)
JaylaAshlynn chapter 15 . 2/5/2010
hi...Ive noticed that its been a long time since you have updated but I am in love with this story so please update soon...i would love to know how this story is going to end thanks
ZarzK chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
I just read this story from start to finish and it is amazing. Screw the person who is tryna rip you off. They wouldnt be able to do this justice anyway!
ni9htdreame12 chapter 15 . 8/20/2009
RJMoonspell4 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009

i've been cleaning my "fanfiction" history and i came across this. Since its such a good story, i got to wonder, will u be continuing this or is this "dead". I know its been more than a year since u update it and sometime along the lines of 3 months since u ud any of you stories, but hey, asking doesn't hurt...

Beside by reviewing one older chapter i can bump this up.
kigal001 chapter 15 . 12/9/2008
awesome story! please continue and update soon.