Reviews for new school
ausumist chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
it is pretty good, but you are making zero look like a ass and you have some spelling issues.
spelling stickler chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
I am so glad you have access to a spell-check, but many of the words are wrong. For example "You will work with the prison next to you" (person?)"only had 2 fiend" (friends?) ...

and my personal favourite: "At guy we played basketball witch I made a basked" (I assume that reads "At gym we played basketball [in/at] which I made a basket")

Not saying that it's horrid, just that you need to proofread your work before posting it.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 8 . 2/13/2009
aaw! cute! i love edward! and thats big, im usually not much of a fan of him...i mean him cmpared to jasper? or even emmet! i just dont get the edward thing... oh well, in this he is so cute!
Foreva chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Man, do you have an awesome story!
rin03 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
The story is gud :D pls continue hope you update soon but take your time to write okay no rush :D
UniQueMimI O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
Totally cool the twilight and vampire knight mix!I can't wait for the next Chapter! Update soon
meow114 chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
plz update i wonder if yuki will awken to a pureblood in your story and if so how will that play out for kaname and edward :P
minatomutz chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Wow I luv this story! I like when Kaname Jealous

Please Update soon!
LuLuCrazeD chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
hello I'm reviewing again XD

lol I just made my official account thingy

another great chapter.

can't wait for the update!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
I LOVE THIS! The ending was so good! I love Edward and his family! They are funny. So how have you been? I hope your better, you sounded swamped. I know updating takes a while and that it can take a while and that i have been asking you to update all of your updates but PLEASE UPDATE THIS ONE FIRST! I love edward! i miss reading fanfics about him!
Navigator101 chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
LOL At least you updated. It's better than not updating at all. I like it the banter between Edward and Yuki at the end was cute.
bloodyrosey chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
hmm update soon please
LuLuCrazeD chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
I loved the story! you are still working on this right? I hope so its turning out great. amazing job

I'd be sad if you didn't continue with this. especially with this cliffhanger!
Laussat chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
hi !

First of all: i love this story ) (happy late birthday btw)

Well ... this story means a LOT to me.

This is the why: it's thanks to this fic that i get to know this awesome world of the twilight series, yep, it was like at the beginning of the year and you had just published one chapter (sorry for the lack of reviews btw) and it came to me.

At that time i've just finished all that it were out of vk's manga and was looking for it's corresponding fanfic, and i came across with yours.

Omg! i just wanted to know more about Edward, i was looking and looking and the summary of the book was so good that the next day i had to had a copy of it )

It just made my day )

Right now i'm waiting for my pre-order of breaking dwan (i order it in spanish cause is my native language, that's why i haven't read it yet) so as i just read your update i got really happy about it and though i should told you about how much it meant for me )

Hope Yuki ends with Edward (though i like her with Kaname but Ed comes first)

I'll be waiting for the next update.

(oh yeah, sorry it took me so long xP)
Navigator101 chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
LOL I love the note Alice left Yuki it was funny and I like the twist in adding the fever I want to see what will happen next!