Reviews for Try Honesty
leaf.does.not.wither chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love your writing style, it flows very well and that somehow helps to keep everyone in character. The way they analyze each other, through actions and personality traits also made the story that much more consistent. Oh, what am I saying, all your stories are winners, it's no surprise this one is also great ) Hope to see more SasuSaku from you soon! )
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
That was TOO sweet!
paperwall chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was so cute. Love your work.
regenerate chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Um, I pretty much love you. That was amazing; and I really wish she would say that in the series. You've got some crazy writing skills. I love reading your stuff!

So um; my favorite thing was how you put subtle () which made the story all the more sweet and fluffy and just beautiful.

"I wouldn't have you any other way." {-dies-
SpillietehInkie chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
fluffy and endearing and deep in some parts. the whole package! I love it. :) great job!
the tomato chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
as soft as a summer sigh your writing goes from win to double win
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Aw! So cute! Sakura speaks the truth! XD To bad they didn't kiss...

I'd die to see his reation XP

Great job!

ILOVE IT!
addicted2reviews chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aw
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
...Okay... I'll admit it, it's an awesome fic (not that there's any reason for me to think otherwise, I just wanted to say it like that). For multiple reasons. Three, actually. The first is that it's just plain well written, the second is that Sakura is scolding Sasuke, and I don't think I'd respect Sakura if she didn't scold Sasuke, and, finally, because it is fluffish, and therefore awesome.
fleeting thought chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aw! That was so cute! I absolutely loved it! Definitely a favorite.
does chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
aww very cute.
kiera golightly chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
KYAA.

YOU'RE SO EPIC WIN. SHDFHFGHASDFG.

'And I would'nt have it any other way.'

Aww.