Reviews for Darkness and Shadow
Thanatophobia kills chapter 9 . 9/12
omg not a baby. wft voldey whyyyyyy !? not a babbbby!? :, (
Gleas chapter 28 . 6/17/2015
... Abrupt ending... at least have them bond with a dose of Snape's snarkiness and Ron issues... oh well I love it!
Drarry4eva chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
The best thing for everyone to do is to not treat him like a child. I would get p*ssed if I had to have someone with me at all times because they were afraid I would get kidnapped or killed. Harry may be a target but he is in the school and he should be aloud his own privacy and space. Harry is right Snape is a b*stard. He really needs to get that stick out of his butt.
Drarry4eva chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
I can't believe Draco. He is so stupid. I can't beleive he raped Harry. Voldermort and Lucius both need to fry in hell where they both belong. Poor Harry. The guy just can't catch a break.
Drarry4eva chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Ron can be such an insencitive twit. And Hermione is just too nosy for her own good, really annoys me. She needs to mind her own business for once. Poor Harry but he should really try to hear Draco out.
Drarry4eva chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I hate Lucius with a passion. I never thought he was a good father, especially in the books. If he were, he wouldn't have let his only son go through that crap just to be like him. Too bad Lucius didn't die. Too bad Draco doesn't have the back bone to stand up to his ba*tard of a father. Anyways, I like this so far, so I am going to continue reading this.
Krissy May chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Wouldn't Draco know Dobby since it used to be his house elf?
Drarry4eva chapter 28 . 3/23/2013
Please do the sequel soon.
Sable Bishop chapter 28 . 12/12/2011
While i like how the story goes, i feel so unsatisfied with the ending.

Kudos for writing, Jade.
Rooz990 chapter 28 . 9/25/2011
great story
Talizora chapter 28 . 8/29/2011
Seemed a little rushed at the end, but otherwise a good quick read! 5/10
Sam chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I'm really enjoying the story so far...but I have to admit. I hate stories in which Draco is called Dray or something like that. I think it is kinda OOC. I mean, no one would call Harry Har would they?
TheBlondeWeasley chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
'Malfoy was a mean snarky git; he was vengeful and selfish,and really hot.' Lol
TheBlondeWeasley chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
cool
kyatariina chapter 28 . 7/19/2011
Great story ... sad that they didn't get faster back together **