Reviews for Love is a Three Letter Word
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hil-ar-ious. Seriously. I've read it 3 times in a row. I think my favorite part was the summary. You already had me laughing, literally, out loud. No, seriously.

My two favorite lines (and this was a hard choice because I love the cat dearly, he's funny): "Well, no, actually it's an overweight bald guy in a blue jumpsuit" and "He thinks this is the start of a wonderful friendship."

Loved it.
soft-biscuit chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
BTW love is a four letter world. sry to bustt your bubble, I just wanted to point it out!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I love the last paragraph. lol. This was cute, I love cats.
ange87 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i like the POV of the cat, it's so original!

I'm just sad it's finish!
mallika chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
LoVed it! xD
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
A unique idea which I think you pulled off marvelously! I hate that they fought badly enough to make Veronica stay away like that, but I'm sure they worked it all out. You could write a sequel and let us know ;)
CarolineD chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hilarious, and well-written. I'm actually kind of sad that this is just an one-shot.
IluvVM chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
i am not going to lie wierd but i did like it
Kristal too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Amazing! I loved it! Any more? Cause I would love to read more! Great idea, I didn't think it at first, but now, definitely good and different! What was the fight about? Hum, interesting!
alligirl785 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
as crazy as this should have been... i loved it. and i think there should be a sequel.
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Only a few hours, and already there is a fic! From the POV of a cat! It is made of win. Hardcore, man.