Reviews for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 1/8
Overall comment: Good but too flawed to be great.
Fast Frank chapter 15 . 1/8
So where were Crabbe and Goyle during all this?
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 1/8
Causality issues here: I just can't see Fred and George, if not Percy, accompanying Ron. And I never could see anybody at all, much less the board, buying Hermione's 'cover story'.
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 1/8
A toad is not a frog. I'm really surprised to see such a lapse, here.
AlwaysaQueenofNarnia445 chapter 14 . 12/27/2014
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Thank you for having my favorite Narnia Queen in this chapter.
stars90 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
This was a fantastic story! The differences in the characters, Arthur, the ending with Snape, how Harry caught onto Quirrel, how Neville became the fourth Golden Kid, how Harry and Ginny became so close even barely seeing each other. Top to bottom I loved it. I'm thrilled to go off and read the sequel!
Epeefencer chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
You keep switching Trevor from a Frog to a Toad and back. Toads and frogs are two different things. Trevor is a toad, by the way.
Blitzstrahl chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Oh fuck's sake that's enough, Sirius and or Remus never even warned Harry about Snape?! That's it can't read anymore :/
Blitzstrahl chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Come on moRon the parasite still latches onto Harry, and no one thought to tell Harry what family's to know and avoid at all? what was the point in being raised by Sirius if he's a complete idiot to magical society JUST LIKE IN CANNON? Not once was Harry allowed to read a magical publication? No Daily Prophet, Quibbler, Witch Weekly, Wizards weekly, Quidditch monthly, Duelist League report ever?!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Eh your just forcing the plot elements at this point, Harry must be put on the path of finding the stone, Check
No Horcrux but still must have the 11in. holy wand check, Hagrid must praise the very air Dumbledore exhales, and so forth.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
You mean Sirius has raised Harry with out teaching him Lordship etiquette?
Epeefencer chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Why ws Malfoy the only Slytherin that got detention? McGonagall had said all of them would be getting detention. What happened to Crabbe and Goyle?
Svenion chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
i thought Pendragon took care of the negative effects of the scar, why the pain in this chapter? and why the dream?
Svenion chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
so despite growing up with two wizards who care for him, Harry is still ignorantabout all things magical? wouldn't it have been easier if Harry hadn't disappeared completely, then it wouldn't be such a big deal when he went to Hogwarts?
Gracealma chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
I so love this fic. I love the idea that Ginny and Harry not only need each other but they are beginning to love each other as well. I love the idea that King Arthur has taken Severus to Avalon.