Reviews for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Last chapter you had Harry getting a broom for Christmas! This chapter he got the broom for his birthday?

Ron is a trouble maker- why did you let him befriend Harry?

And why was there a lock on the bathroom door?
Doesn’t Harry think Ron is being a bully to hermione? Ron gets Harry in to more trouble than Malfoy does!
So you need to correct a wrong!

As you wrote: no one would notice Harry unless HE revealed his name to them! BUT when Hagrid said Harry’s name in the Leaky everyone turned to look!

So which is it? Harry reveals his name? Or anyone says Harry?
Jim Red Hawk chapter 17 . 3/30
In reference to your note at the top, the answer is simple. I almost never read a story until it is finished. One of my problems is I hate to wait on anything. There are enough finished stories to keep me occupied until the ones I am waiting for are finished.
I must say I am surprised you killed Snape. Even though a lot of authors write him as a ‘good’ guy, I will never see him that way. He deserves what he gets.

JimS
Jim Red Hawk chapter 9 . 3/29
I have to disagree with you on matching Harry & Ginny. Even Rowling has admitted matching Hermione & Ron was a mistake. My point is anyone can make a mistake & Rowling made a bunch. I think the best 3 matches for Harry are Hermione, Daphne, & Susan. Take your pick. Harry needs a smart witch to keep him out of trouble.
I will point out one more mistake Rowling made. WHY is GRIFFINdore’s mascot a lion instead of a Griffin? I have been a fan of Griffin’s since I was a kid. I was very disappointed to find out I could not have a Coat of Arms.
Other than that, you have a good story going here. Thank you!

JimS
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 3/6
Still a fine story. Thanks for a great (re)read!
sbmcneil chapter 9 . 10/26/2017
I don't think Harry and his friends were acting like bullies. Hermione kept inserting herself in their friendship. Not wanting to be friends with someone who keeps criticizing you isn't the same as bullying at all.
RHJunior chapter 6 . 7/18/2017
Trevor is a toad. Bit of an important difference...
Frogs can swim. Toads can't.
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
The part with "king of the Britons" had me laughing. I've been watching Monty Python.
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Okay
tristen chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
it is bad
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
Overall comment: Good but too flawed to be great.
Fast Frank chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
So where were Crabbe and Goyle during all this?
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
Causality issues here: I just can't see Fred and George, if not Percy, accompanying Ron. And I never could see anybody at all, much less the board, buying Hermione's 'cover story'.
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
A toad is not a frog. I'm really surprised to see such a lapse, here.