Reviews for On First Name Basis
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
BI TCH ! ! ! HIW
BleachGirlNel chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Even though I don't really like Orihime, I thought this was a good story because I could kinda relate to Orihime's feelings. I don't know how to describe it, but you did a great job on this story.
Moopy D chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ow , i'm cryin' ! :'(
kawasenpai chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
WHERE'S THE REST OF THE DAMN STORY? HUH? I GOT MY FRIGGIN DRINK, FOOD, AND EVERYTHING AND IT'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER...just playing. But seriously, when you gonna put up chapter 2?
Chances vs Pills chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Beautiful story. :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really liked this actually. You got Inoue's character perfect
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ugghh, my teacher used to call me ms. song, but now he's on a frst name basis, and this just gave me the wrongest idea...
Summerlover01 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hmm... That was pretty good. It was very reflective of Inoue's thoughts and surprisingly, that kiss she gave Ichigo didn't completely throw me off. As a matter, of fact it actually came across as something that was in character considering the situation. The characterizations were done well also. Nice job.
iMomo chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
... You are my hero. I have no idea how I was able to miss this fic! Geh... You know, it's funny, I don't think Ichigo has ever called Orihime by her first name... The dub kinda screws it up, but whatever. Anyways, keep on writing.

-does big Kon thumbs up- Nice Job!
Hikari chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
great story!

I could never imagine her calling Ichigo by his first name :s

it's a bit depressing and we can see her feelings for Ichigo is really deep... but i'm glad she wishes for his happiness :)
xInactivex chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I thought it was a cute oneshot .

Even though I hate Orihime it's always nice to see her not doing anything to try and steal Ichigo away _
kataang2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
i loved it o
Queen of the Random Word chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
yay! Finally An IchiRukia fic in which Orihime is NOT bashed! instead she wishes for his happiness! Yay!... now Orihime needs to find some non Ichigo happiness of her own... maybe Ishida Uryu is availible... sorry... I'm off in my Inoue/Ishida world right now... I'll shut up now and leave you alone... Great fic by the way, I love reading it.
eclect chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Beautiful. * wipes tear from eye* absolutly woderful! Keep up the good work Juicebox-sama!
Kamikaze-Rose chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Aww! that was a pretty sad story. .

it made me feel bad for inoue just a lil'

even more than it would have if i hadnt read the new Bleach chp in this month's SJ. .

i loved it it had a nice depressing note to it

but it captured just how deeply Inoue feels about Ichigo

she'd be willing to see him happy no matter wat. .

too bad im a IchiRuki fan. .!