Reviews for Hell on Earth
Meh chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Just re-reading this for the millionth time, coulda sworn there was more...something about Etna stopping by and Naruto thinking she's a hooker sent by Jiraiya. Mebbe I'm just mixing fics in my head. Considering the outrageous power of Disgaea characters I don't think Tsunade would have much luck trying to break Flonne in two if she tried anything. Be funny to see her try though. Hope your muse comes back to you soon
Twylyte chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Update please?
This is good, and I hope you write more of it someday.
-Twy
Hakuryukou79 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This is one of the best Disgaea/Naruto crossovers ever! Laharl being reincarnated as Naruto? Fitting since Flonne's personality might have rubbed off on Laharl when he is being reincarnated. When will Naruto remember his life as Laharl and regain all powers? I can't wait to see him Meteor Impact Madara, Sasuke and even Tobi to death!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Not so much sexual tension but a sense of peace and completeness comes to mind for this chapter and interaction between naruto and flonne
LycanRed chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
While I can see that it's been the better part of four years since this has been updated, I sincerely hope that you'll consider continuing it sometime. What little there is is simply fantastic.
PeaceOut
LycanRed
dayfox96 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
besides asking for longer chapters this story is all that can be asked for. this is one of the better naruto disgaea crossovers
shelwyn chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Oh that was very cute.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
If he were Ero-sennin, it wouldn't matter. Jiraiya could fuck a wooden post if it had expertly applied make up.

Heh I actually never played disgaea but I played a game called Phantom Brave and it had them as very strong bosses that you had to almost double your lvl after the main story ended, they were very strong and showed enough character for me to look them up and watch the anime.
TimeBurner chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Awww, Shmuck! This was an awesome story! Why did you stop writing it? WHY? Only two chapters and i was already hooked. Damn! So much potential... Down the drain.

*sob*sob* please, if you're out there somewhere, show me a sign! By updating of course! Until then, i will be waiting... Maybe. But i will! So there!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Very interesting. I am confused by half of what is going on but hey, Naruto and cute girl in a romance fic. I know enough about that to compensate for my lack of knowledge of Disgaea. Love it so far though.
Selonianth chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
*pokes* more? please?
Acrimony102934 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
When I first read this I thouht WTF? Then I thought AWESOME! So update soon please :D
MastaofBitches chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
I happen to know for a fact, that you've already written the begining for chapter 3, I saw it over on TFF, so what's keeping you from writing more of it?
Xeiden chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Wow Naruto was a time Laharl? That would make sense for the way of life that has Naruto, Karma is a bitch. If Naruto awaken the powers and memories of Laharl to tremble Kyuubi, Sasuke and Akatsuki.
Confer chapter 2 . 11/5/2010