Reviews for In Our Darkest Hour
little.tel chapter 39 . 4/6/2008
This was an awesome story. Be sure to keep writing more. _
wraiths-angel chapter 39 . 3/6/2008
This was another great story and again the ending fits and leaves you with your own peace of mind as well as Nicks. Well done and looking forward to futher stories you may do!
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 39 . 3/6/2008
i have to admitt...i never understood WHY, nick felt he HAD to see kelly gordan...because, imo...it wasn't going to stop the nightmares and such.

but, i guess...it's a good place to end it.

good story.

Cendrekai chapter 39 . 3/5/2008
No! Your done! Wonderful ending and tying it in with the end of Grave Danger! Can't wait to see anything you write. I usually stick with Nick or Greg stories but I might make an exception with your writing. Ha, if you wait a season or two I am sure the writers of CSI will end up doing something else horrible to Nick. Do you take suggestions?
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 38 . 3/4/2008
GLAD to see nick out of the hospital...though, alittle worried about him...but, as long as he doesn't try to just ACT as if it never happened again...he should be alright...keep it coming.

KASEY64 chapter 37 . 3/4/2008
I'm so glad that NickWarrick ,and Grissom started letting out everything they kept inside. I think Nick will finally start to heal. From what he said in the last paragraph, he feels reborn. I hope he will finally put everything behind him. Can't wait for more. I'm anxious to find out why that guy was after Nick. Update soon!
Cendrekai chapter 37 . 3/4/2008
Woot! 100. Well another great chapter. I live the idea that Nick was afraid that being free was another hallucination. I would have, had I been able to stay buried that long (not likely).
wraiths-angel chapter 37 . 3/3/2008
Great chapters, it looks like with the others help Nick can get better yay hehe, looking forward to the next chapter!
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 37 . 3/3/2008
WOW...this was a MUCH STRONGER chapter, then some of the others...i'm happy to see, nick FINALLY talking about it...grissom FINALLY, seeing where he messed up...the problem is: the stupid fool, still doesn't get just HOW important it is to HEAR that your doing a good or GREAT job...and i think, nick talking to his friends and maybe even his family will HELP him heal MORE, then talking to some OVER PRICED shrink...keep it coming.

KASEY64 chapter 36 . 3/3/2008
I'm glad Nick is getting better. Poor Warrick feels so guilty. I'm sure Nick doesn't blame him. Liked Nick's conversation with Grissom. Grissom may be uncomfortable but he's doing the right thing. He's listening while Nick finally starts letting his feelings out. Hopefully this will be healthful not only to Nick but also to Grissom. I can't wait for more.
Cendrekai chapter 36 . 3/3/2008
Great chapter! Wanted to be 100th viewer but looks like I might have to settle for 96th. I love character peices like crazy and it is wonderful to see one that does not revolve around a romance!
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 36 . 3/3/2008
thanks for the update...i'm glad, that nick is talking about his nightmares...still NOT happy with grissom's reactions though...he's still coming across as a robot...not sure i understand, nick feeling that he betrayed "himself"? though.

keep it coming.

mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 35 . 3/2/2008
another good chapter...still leaves questions as to WHY the guy kidnapped nick & warrick and had wanted to KILL nick?...and grissom STILL has his head in the sand...about people/feelings & emotions...what is it going to TAKE, for him to FINALLY act like a caring human being?...brass was MORE angry over what happened to nick & warrick, then gil is showing.

keep it coming.

Maz101 chapter 35 . 3/2/2008
You have brought me back to CSI fandom with this story - HurtNick & Nick/Warrick friendship stories are the best.
mafiaprincessa.k.a. alisa chapter 34 . 3/1/2008
ah, poor nick...he's really having a rough time of it...glad, he's NOT left alone much though...keep it coming.