Reviews for An Anniversary
cztelnik chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Snippet intrigues me, thanks for posting it. I may be dense - can't figure out what anniversary he *isn't* celebrating - and really that would be very wrong of Harry to tell the world about Severus and Lilly... but curious just the same. This reminds me of a story or painting I once read about, just a snapshot of life as seen through the window of a man seated in a passing railcar.
othiara chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Lovely! Very well-written and descriptive, plus a good idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very angsty... and very good! XD
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I really like that story. We see bits of his life after the war, how Harry made him seem all heroic when that's probably the last thing he felt like. I liked the way it ended too, curious about the anniversary though. Thanks.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
What anniversary is this? I'm trying to figure it out haha and having no luck. It's not Jan 9th his birthday, its not May 2nd Voldemort's death, it's not June 29th (Dumbledore's death? Calling Lily a Mudblood?), it's not a holiday which makes me think it's not Halloween... So what is it? Is it the day he hears the prophecy or something? Aargh I don't know, please tell me?
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This story is excellent! Superb quality, and very well written - I like it. And I like Snape's musings.
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This was fairly descriptive. Suitable for Snape, that is for sure. And his character was rather well captured...mellowed out after the war. It was, in short, a lovely fic.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
You fiend, you left me hanging!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This was another good look at Severus' life. I wish he had died such an ignoble death in cannon. Thanks for sharing.
JoelFun chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
TerriFic. It could turn out this way, but stil... stil there would be some hope for new ones. Sickeninly optimistic, amn't I? ;-D Thanks a lot for sharing, wait forever for updates and new beginings. Good luck!
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
A very good insight into Snape's mind. You captured his character very well.
Fmh chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I liked this and wish it had been more than a one shot but then you might not have written River of Dreams and I love that story
dominanttuba chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
great story, but what was the anniversary?
blue artemis chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That really is sad.
clurr chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
wait. so what is the anniversary of?