Reviews for A Brother Noble
Daniela chapter 1 . 17h
Perdón por comentar hasta ahora.
Es uno de l mejores fics que he leído entre todos mis fandoms. :)
Elwaith chapter 7 . 7/24
Do not meddle with the friends of Sherlock Holmes, for he is subtle and fierce in anger.
MaryChapel chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
Very moving. :) Thank you once more.
MaryChapel chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
That hug was written just right. Thank you so much!
MaryChapel chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
It just gets better and better. :) You both are amazing writers. :)
MaryChapel chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
Love, love, love the part about Mycroft and Wiggins! Very well done!
MaryChapel chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Very good start! I greatly enjoy KCS's work, and I look forward to reading PotGF's work in the near future. Well done, both of you. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
WOW! :D
This was incredible! Great mix of drama and comedy, with plenty of vulnerability for both Holmes and Watson (I'm a sucker for that).
Please write more long stories with KCS. I am very picky about the stories I read, and both of you are at the top of my list of authors.
Thanks so much for this fic!
Guest chapter 29 . 5/29/2014
HOLMES!

This is my favorite chapter - the most amazing parts of people are often brought to light when things go wrong, and you show this superbly with both Watson and Holmes.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
Love your flow, how everything joins together so smoothly, and I especially like how the little quotes/poems match the chapters so well! On to the next chapter! ;)
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Just a correction: John's brother's name started with an H, same as his father, from what Holmes had said in the 'Sign of Four'.
TemporarilyAbaft chapter 33 . 10/21/2013
Okay, so I'm big fan if yours ad KCS' collaborations, and I was so excited to find another Sherlock Holmes one that I had missed before. The action scene at the mill wa and really really intense and I was hardly breathing, I was so into it. And Holmes' gift to Watson made me make an odd stifled squealing noise. All of the brotherhood imagery and plot was marvelous. It's really well explored in this, and I loved it. WELL DONE!
Dogmatil chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
Aww I love your stories so much! This had so much action and suspense the whole time, and you managed to work out the great relationship between Holmes and Watson, but also between Holmes and Mycroft so very well. I really fell in love with your mycroft :P he's just briliant.
And the plot itself, so many twists and turns, just awesome :) I hope I will be able to read a story like that from you again someday.
i regret this chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I am already feeling a twisting in my chest. Great start!
ShadowedRose17 chapter 33 . 2/22/2013
Another one of those stories so good I finally give up on the idea of sleeping just to finish! You and KCS did fantastically!