Reviews for Harley and the Mole
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Loved this story! thank you!
jerannagail chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
I absolutely adore his gifts to her. I love the original gifts! Great chapter, will there be more?
leasmom chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
Aanother great one. even Jason could tell she was pregnantbut that was the best . present especially if it is a girl. having janson spend the day with her and the kids playing games and just being together, that what love is all about
pinklady34 chapter 7 . 2/14/2008
very cute and funny. i really liked the chapter.
Max Cale chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
oh, please, oh please, lead on with the story. I love the Jason and Cameron bonding moment. and the fact that Elizabeth and Jason are a good match as parents and spouses. plus, I hope it's a girl that they can name Emily. Great storyline for everyone involved. We Liason fans have to stick together. Liason 4 Ever!
pinklady34 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
that was too funny! i absolutely loved it how they act so much like a normal family!
leasmom chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
This was delisous. The word picture you painted was assome. I could just see the mole being chased by the cat and Elizabeth standing on the counter
sweetgirl23 chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
This is one of the funniest and cutest stories I have ever read. I love it! Keep up the great work.
pinklady34 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
cute and very funny! poor jason, he has alot in stored for him!
jerannagail chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
I love that you are taking the story nice and slow and from everyones pov. Okay the rat thing, we had mice and I had to handle it, I would have loved to be able to jump on a counter and have someone else handle it. Awesome update!
judetomfan101 chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
i love this story
leasmom chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
You must have had a younger sibling. Boy did you nail the rivaly. I see it all the time in some of the blended up the good work. I really love this prospective of the family. It just isn't Jason & Liz and sex contunially.
TAni chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
very cute story i really liked it, i hope you continue it.
pinklady34 chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
very cute chapter. really adorable.
pinklady34 chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
oh man. poor cameron, i feel so bad for him. wow, and jake is really bad. i think he might have some quartermaine to him afterall!