Reviews for Echoing of the Fragile Wind
Ginger Lord chapter 21 . 11/29/2012
T_T you killed Takako T_T
Ginger Lord chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Challenge completed I read them all in me sitting. I liked the one with Takako the best but the brutality one was insane
Ginger Lord chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
I love Takako. You combine my second d and third fav characters with her and I like her personality
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2012
This series has been very enjoyable so far. I'm looking forward to seeing who Inoko ends up with. I kind of want it to be Shikazuki, but the sister love between Yuzuki and Inoko is aldo very cute.I also want Nanako to come back so she can be with Yuzuki and Shikazuki can have Inoko. I also really hope Shikazuki doesn't die. So far, she is my favorite character. I don't know why, but I always seem to like the cute, energetic characters more. I love the generals too. Well, except Velegromia (sorry if thats the wrong name, Im not sure what it is). She kind of scares me. They just crack me up. Overall, you've done a great job. Keep it up. This is the first fanfic of yours I've started to read, so I look forward to reading more in the future.
Turkey in a suit chapter 26 . 4/4/2011
It's so sad you killed Takako. She and Yuzuki would look hot together.
anoymous chapter 26 . 9/27/2010
I've got to say that i've enjoyed reading your story alot but have one request- you stated that you had an alternate ending and i was wondering if you could post it under 'alternate ending for echoing of the fragile wind' or something. I hope that you can consider this and hope to hear from you soon.
Lucian Jay Raidijiu chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
NOW thats what I Call a -Damm good Naruto Story WOW- a 10/10 Ninja
Palistus chapter 25 . 8/26/2009
Aw... It's a shame that Takako died before there could be and warm and fuzzy moments between her and Yuzuki.
Palistus chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
Aw, I hope it's Shikazuki/Inoko, those two would be perfect together, not Shikazuki/Norio
TacoKing23 chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
That had to be the strangest hospital visit I've ever seen. Although I definitely can't say I didn't enjoy it. I'm really hoping that Shikazuki's suggestion about Shikako doesn't happen, though. At least not in the story. That might be a bit much for me.
shippuudenfreak chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
well i take back what i said in that pm. I understand the characters now...after eleven chapters. Oh and that thing when ino was pretending to be inochi, *shivers* freaky. Although the begging was awesome, no matter how weird.
inofan99 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
You took the time to put alot of detail and it yuri? i luv you!
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Aww...poor Shikazuki...I feel so bad for her, Inoko didnt have to blow up on her like that ((. Tho it makes me curious as to how Inoko's and Shikazuki's relationship will progress now.
Akitsu no Ashikabi chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Ah...the plot thickens and the story gets more irresistable to read XD. I must admit im having a bit of trouble keeping up with all the OC's in the fic, but if I get lost I simply visit the char page and find out who the hell they are lol. Good thing you added that. I'm slightly disappointed, I wanted to see what Sai's reaction would be to Yuzuki's plan P but we cant always have what we want. Im loving this so far.

Akai
Akitsu no Ashikabi chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
XD Sai as a sensei. I love his attitude towards his squad members and basically just his attitude in general, he freaking cracks me up.