Reviews for Number Twenty Eight
bestlance chapter 15 . 1/18
I enjoyed reading this! Your fma stories are really amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
Ed is so precious
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
This chapter made me cry at work, i was so crushed when Roy was trying to go through with the shot it was heartwrenching
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
Damn you. I send all my damns to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Why. Do. You. Write. Such. Depressing. Stories.
Cocoloco235 chapter 14 . 7/5/2017
I know that I'm not the only one that thought that the three words in chapter 14 were "I love you"
I'mInk chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Holy cow that was amazing. I should have read this story ages ago but the idea of Ed being a chimera seemed an little too angsty to me... i was stupid. XD
Shite you had me on the edge of my seet for the whole time. You never ever gave us a dull moment and I thank you for that. The charactarisation was so on point. I've never read about Roy and Maes in such a way. Definitely a must read for the FMA(B) angst lovers.
Here Strikes Dawn chapter 15 . 4/14/2017
Oh my goodness, bow down to you the ruler of angst. Well my day was a blur of horror, frustration, spine-tingling chills and mutual love for Ed, Roy and Maes. Why have I missed reading this story for so long? Well, I'm glad I am here now at the end of this disturbing journey. And despite the heartbreak and pit of hopelessness we initially succumb to like Roy, they push forwards. There is no clear resolution in sight, but still Roy forces hope upon himself (with help from our favourite Hughes). However his initial horror melds into pity and sympathy, his hate for the chimera Ed abomination reluctantly shifts into something resembling love. And that forced hope becomes a source of determination. With hard work and dedication can come rewards even in the darkest of circumstances (and boy this fic was dark). Few stories are brilliant enough to leave a lasting image burning in the reader's brain. This is a fic I'll definitely be coming back to in the future. Thank you for writing this!
Fendo chapter 15 . 3/9/2017
this story is wonderful! had me crying at least 5 times til 4am, couldnt put my phone down except to cry and try to get my eyes to focus on the words again i was so tired. excellent job, i was wary about reading at first, but im so glad i decided to :'D 10/10 would cry at again
Singing in the Jukebox chapter 15 . 2/7/2017
Any chance for a sequel? Like how Ed copes? Does he have any dog qualities left over? Like insane hearing or smell? Like Greeds chimeras? It was so awesome and dark by the way! Loved it!
PrinceyAtNight28 chapter 15 . 1/22/2017
This was great. Loved it
simpleliza27 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
a beautiful and utterly depressing story.. good work!
ilovenails chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Not crying at all
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Ugh... why do I get this dread that everything is gonna backfire? Kinda like the Ed and Al's attempt of human transmutation which only served to make their lives really, really hard?
httpkirby chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
Thank you for writing this! It was amazing!