Reviews for Number Twenty Eight
Fendo chapter 15 . 3/9
this story is wonderful! had me crying at least 5 times til 4am, couldnt put my phone down except to cry and try to get my eyes to focus on the words again i was so tired. excellent job, i was wary about reading at first, but im so glad i decided to :'D 10/10 would cry at again
Singing in the Jukebox chapter 15 . 2/7
Any chance for a sequel? Like how Ed copes? Does he have any dog qualities left over? Like insane hearing or smell? Like Greeds chimeras? It was so awesome and dark by the way! Loved it!
PrinceyAtNight28 chapter 15 . 1/22
This was great. Loved it
simpleliza27 chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
a beautiful and utterly depressing story.. good work!
ilovenails chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Not crying at all
Anonymous Person chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Ugh... why do I get this dread that everything is gonna backfire? Kinda like the Ed and Al's attempt of human transmutation which only served to make their lives really, really hard?
httpkirby chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
Thank you for writing this! It was amazing!
httpkirby chapter 7 . 11/2/2016
BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2016
Oh my gosh that was so good!
wild-springflower chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
Oh my goodness. Just, oh my goodness. So, I'd never really considered reading a chimera Ed fic before, I just didn't really like the idea of it. But then out of the blue I was like, ya know what, I'm going to read that one that I've seen around quite a bit. Oh boy did it not disappoint! This story was flipping wonderful! I seriously can't even! When Ed remembered Mustang's name, well, almost and called him Colonel Bastard, I almost lost it! It was sad but hilarious and adorable all at the same time. And then when Mustang told him not to swear and Ed was just like, I'm gonna do the OPPOSITE of what you want me to do, eat it! Gah! Too much, I seriously can't. All that to say that I really enjoyed this and was pleasantly surprised by it! Thanks so much for writing!
personality-guru chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
I really enjoyed this story!
Sinthija chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
I loved this story! Beautifully written!
darkraistlyn chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
This was beautiful. Read it in one sitting.
YAJJ chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
Look I love this. I love this so much. All of your stories, in fact, I can read all day every day. In fact, I HAVE. I have read this chapter literally 10 times in 4 days. No exaggeration. And it will not, I promise you, be the last. I am also going to be reading Save Me maybe later today, probably tomorrow. I love your stories, I love you, you're an absolutely amazing writer and I wish I wish I wish I could write like you do.
I also wish you would continue to write, I would LOVE to read more from you!
~YAJJ
Arien chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
The whole story is sooooo sweet
While reading ch13 I thought this was going to be a bad end but things suddenly got better and I just can't help crying
Thank you so much for writing this awesome piece of workXD