Reviews for Number Twenty Eight
This is one of the best fan fiction stories I've ever read! The intricacies of each character's personality is depicted so perfectly that, as a reader, you forget it's not part of the main story of Fullmetal Alchemist. "Number 28" feels like another episode. It also perfectly captures the essence of the tense anxiety of a very formidable goal overcome by the strong and comforting support of family and friends. Even more heart-warming are Roy Mustang's final thoughts, where the reader gets to truly witness the unbreakable Mustang be a loving father figure to Edward, much like his role model (Maes Hughes) is to Elicia. Marvelously written! I couldn't put this story down until I finished it and, when I did, I experienced that weird "What do I do now?" feeling. Bravo!
Bemused Writer chapter 15 . 10/31/2021
Ahh, I love this story so much to this day. Rereading it again was like visiting an old friend. It's wonderful to see how much effort Roy put into helping Ed and the new bond they've formed over the course of the story. Excellent all around!
haleighmcclune chapter 15 . 8/22/2021
I wish I could attach photos bc I'm red faced and sobbing violently right now
2077 chapter 15 . 7/14/2021
this thing tore my heart out. This author has a thing for making his reader's go through unspeakable pain, doesn't he?
MaxandFang101 chapter 15 . 5/14/2021
My heart is so full. Thank you for writing this story! I really enjoyed it!
MaxandFang101 chapter 14 . 5/14/2021
Ohmygod, I didn't see that coming but I'm very happy for it
MaxandFang101 chapter 10 . 5/12/2021
The poor boys. My heart aches for them.
MaxandFang101 chapter 8 . 5/11/2021
Oh Al, poor Al. My heart is in two but I can't wait to see them reunited.
MaxandFang101 chapter 7 . 5/11/2021
Colonel bastard, that's to good. I'm happy Ed is getting back to himself
MaxandFang101 chapter 5 . 5/11/2021
This seems too fast to be true but maybe! I just don't want Ed to get hurt :'(
MaxandFang101 chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
Oh my goodness, so disturbing. I mean that in the best way possible too, you're writing these characters so well I feel like I'm watching an episode. Just all the trauma.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2021
Jesus fucking Christ. I have to see where you're going with this even if the horror stays with me forever.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2021
wow...this is a masterpiece...what a story! its so engaging that i got caught reading it during class!...whoops...
VeronicaChase chapter 15 . 1/30/2021
Oml I- need therapy after this lmao jk this mmmm was so freaking good? Like idk I hope you become an author or something cuz I’d definitely buy your books
VeronicaChase chapter 14 . 1/30/2021
My pillow is literally soaked in tears