Reviews for Number Twenty Eight
Arien chapter 15 . 7/14
The whole story is sooooo sweet
While reading ch13 I thought this was going to be a bad end but things suddenly got better and I just can't help crying
Thank you so much for writing this awesome piece of workXD
RadioGlitch chapter 15 . 6/2
This story was incredible: horrifying, heartbreaking, and sweet. I loved it.
I Live In Laniakea chapter 7 . 5/15
Lol, "Colonel Bastard" - called that setup!
Kiomori chapter 15 . 5/3
I just read this entire story (and Snow!) and I have to say that it was well worth the read. Even years after this was posted you're still finding new readers as the show and manga keep pulling people into the fandom.

This story was heart wrenching, tear jerking, and wonderful. Thank you for writing it!
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 15 . 4/21
What a great little story, it was unusual to say the least, and I adored it! Well written, good ideas, and I couldn't put it down until I got to the end. Great work!
YumeDeAimashou chapter 15 . 4/16
This story was awesome
SakuraWindChime chapter 15 . 4/3
Wow, just wow. What an emotional rollercoaster! You wrote this so well :)
Riddle Wraith chapter 15 . 3/22
I loved it. :)
That was beautiful, and terribly sweet, and heart wrenching, and my emotions are just all over the place. Geez. You're brilliant at writing. I find myself wishing for more of the story.
I've read this story so many times, and it always hurts me just the same as before. But it's so good!
Very bittersweet.
Moffintops chapter 15 . 1/24
This was absolutely amazing. It's got the perfect balance of heart wrenching and heart warming moments. At times I wanted to cry, and at others I laughed. I loved reading this, and, as an aspiring writer, have to say: there is nothing I can say that you have to improve. If I knew anyone who writes fan manga, I would immediately tell them to make a fan manga of this!
LeChick chapter 8 . 1/19
"She was probably the one person in his life who really didn't need anyone to take care of sentence reads like an after thought but Maes feeling like his wife would be okay without him is one of the most comforting things I have read.
Bright Eyes Illusionist chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
Roy needs a dog. And he would make a GREAT dad. This is an amazing fic. You made me cry and had me on the edge of my seat for most of it. I love how you got into Ed's head. It was very fitting and I think quite accurate.
ItWasWalpole chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
Perfection, that's all I could possibly talk about. This story, was perfect.