Reviews for Number Twenty Eight
Flaming KitKat chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
The 6 sisters( me, moons shadow, Insanity, Blue tears, grim spirit and Lions rage.): FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ED UNINTELLIGENT HE'S A FREAKING PRODIGY HE WOULD AT LEAST ANSWER CORRECTLY BITCH! FUCK YOU BITCH, FUCK YOU!
Knives or Pens chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
I was crying, literally, had tears in my eyes. Not joking here! I cry easy, but this is by far the first fanfic to make me cry. I love it, so amazing.
FireRanger101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I read this story a little bit ago, I think that it was one of the first fanfictions I've ever read. I'm so glad that now that I have an account, I can favorite this story so that it will be very easy to find and read! By the way, you are an amazing writer!
Braisin Goose chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
This story was so epic! I can't believe how often I was brought to tears, and how hopeless I felt right along with Mustang! I'm glad it ended on a happy note - so glad! Thank you so much for sharing this! It is beautifully written :)
greenwings33 chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Awe!
(':
MorikoW chapter 15 . 5/13/2014
Don't take it down ever! You hear me? Ever! Or send me a copy if you do ;P
MorikoW chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Reading the story for a second time. I just love the way you write! Enough details to make the picture complete and that it feels 'real', but not so much to make it dull. :D
The story is angsty and just downright amazing, you did the characters so well!
You've got to promise to never take it down, for I want to read it several more times in the upcoming years. :)
Otherwise you've got to send me a copy XP
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
I hate and love this chapter at the same time. The content is awful but so well written.
lilah chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
Three little words. lol!
lilah chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Really good story.
Lilah chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Ed reminds me of a sloth right now. Good chapter.
lilah chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
I really enjoyed it, good job!
KittyMarauder chapter 15 . 3/20/2014
Excuse me while I read a humor fic to stop the sobs.
W.W chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
So I finally did get around to reading this again, and the effect is the same. The keyboard is now one huge blur.
This time, I'd like to note that it was oddly heartwarming to see some of the interaction between Roy and Chimera-Ed. Most people likely think I'm insane due to the awkward smile I was wearing at some points during my second reading of this.
And that ending.
Right after putting me through all that emotional turmoil (Is Ed going to live after all? Wait...wait, wait, Roy, ROY MUSTANG WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING—okay, put the needle down—NO DON'T DO THAT wait. Oh. Oh, no. Wait, he's not dead? Or brain-dead?! YES!)...yeah, you had to throw the last scene in with the train and everything.
It gets me every time, I tell you. Actually, scratch that; this FANFIC gets me every time. Ah, sweet sorrow.
I applaud you and your efforts once more.
You're awesome.