Reviews for Number Twenty Eight
Rain-Cloudy chapter 15 . 12/14/2020
hello I loved your fic I just started reading it and it was one of the ones I liked the most, I will wait for more stories from you crack and wink
Rain-Cloudy chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
l love
ArriatheDragon chapter 14 . 11/14/2020
AUTHOR SAN! You had me really worried there for a sec! How dare you! AHH I love this though! I'm homeschooled and I only read fan fics so I asked my mum if I could do a book report on this instead of something normal and she said YES! Can you believe it?

But my GOODNESS You had me on the EDGE OF MY SEAT!... Or... bed...its 3:30... am... hehehe

I LOVE THIS AUTHOR SAN! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT AND SAVING ME FROM HAVING TO WRITE A REALLY BORING BOOK REPORT! Instead I get to do it on Chimes!Ed Au! What fun! I am eternally greatful and love your writing, arigato! ;o
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 15 . 11/8/2020
Wow, I absolutely loved this!
It was very well written and every stage of Ed's transition flowed so smoothly!
And wow, especially all the events after where Ed is finally almost human were just so heartbreaking to read
It's really cool how you managed to insert little bits of dog in Ed as well - I reeaally liked that epilogue intro!
I'll be honest, I thought this was going to have a bad ending at some point and I am so relieved that it doesn't!
I loved this!
GRR7997 chapter 12 . 10/14/2020
Yo Roy buddy I get that this shit is tough but you've made enough significant progress with Ed that I think its pretty abelist for you to be so insistent on putting Ed down if you can't fix him the rest of the way you dunderhead.
Bookwormbybee chapter 15 . 8/26/2020
read this a few tears ago. I don't even remember how long ago but it was a while, i know that. was thinking about it recently and decided to give it a re-read.

still a fantastic story and one of the best chimera!Ed fics out there.
akapella chapter 15 . 1/14/2020
The 2003 FMA anime was very emotional; Nina chimera absolutely killed me. And now there's this and it's astounding, really! And yeah, I cried A LOT. Loved Roy's character development!
VioletIsInPain chapter 15 . 12/8/2019
My, HEART!
FrozenFlames12 chapter 15 . 11/17/2019
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa! This was amazing! Poor Ed... You are an amazing author!
finn chapter 15 . 11/7/2019
THIS FIC IS LIKE 11 YEATS OLD BUT DAMN IS IT GOOD
user needs a username chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
Awwww sooooo sweet! I live for parental RoyEd. So cute. thank you for this story!
Murgsy chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
God I never thought I would cry this much over a fic and here I am. Absolutely spectacular job, very disturbing but also very healing. I especially loved mustang’s development throughout this and his parental feelings towards Ed make my heart so warm dndhdbdbssjdhd
Guest chapter 15 . 8/8/2019
This is the best Chimera!Ed story I've read. Where Ed doesn't just have cat ears and a tail, but his ANIMAL side is dominant.
Faithful Reader chapter 15 . 7/24/2019
This was so flipping cute! I laughed, cried, and almost died from cuteness. This was amazingly written, well done author!
LordFelidae chapter 15 . 7/1/2019
Beautiful. This deserves its place as one of the most favorited FMA fics
977 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »