Reviews for Number Twenty Eight
Utau Tori chapter 13 . 4/20/2018
i never read that fast in my life, god that was tense
Utau Tori chapter 11 . 4/20/2018
wait wait...no i cant...please dont kill ed please heal him *sobs
Utau Tori chapter 7 . 4/20/2018
omygod this is such a good story.
Utau Tori chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
Holy Sh*t this is soo awesome. im so sad my por ed...ward 0/0
Fruitsmoothy chapter 15 . 3/30/2018
Aaahhh. this was a good read. Your timing was perfect and your ability to capture emotion kept me reading. If it were a physical book, I would have had it on my persons at all points in time since I started reading. Couldn't hardly put it down! Thank you for sharing your talents!
Rainosa chapter 15 . 3/21/2018
Man I know this is a really old fic so you might not even read this review but... Damn, you did so good, this is easily one of the top FMA fics I've ever read, if not the best. If it weren't for the very apparent subject matter, I would have said you'd lived through something like this yourself and were just relating that experience to FMA, but the truth of the matter is you're JUST THAT GOOD. Your writing was so good and realistic that it sounded like a real human experience, and honestly? I'm in love with this fic, because it so realistically works through the angst and emotional impact of a completely unreal scenario, and having the skill to do that is one of the key things I love to see from fiction as a whole. So very, very seriously? Good job. GREAT job. The very best job. This is an amazing fic, and it deserves to be in the place where I found it (that is to say, the most favorited FMA fic in the angst category). Seriously, all kudos your way. Congrats
Bookwormbybee chapter 15 . 2/28/2018
Fantastic. A beautiful piece of work you did here. Focusing on Roy's character was really cool and exploring that side of him was just amazing. His friendship with Hughes was perfect. And I loved that scene with Hughes and his wife. They're such a great couple and it was awesome to see you show the gentle husband side of Maes. Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Bookwormbybee chapter 7 . 2/27/2018
XD this chapter was by far the best so far. Absolutely Wonderful. Colonel Bastard genius. Also the part with Alphonse at the end was just OW. I could really feel his helpless and defeated his wasAmazing job on this.
2o11ux chapter 15 . 2/15/2018
Officially one of the best things I've ever read. Literally made me sick with angst in the last few chapters.
actionliker chapter 15 . 2/13/2018
I was looking at the most "favorites" of the FMA fanfictions and my god I am missing out of how I didnt find this gem earlier!
peachflavorr chapter 15 . 1/18/2018
I enjoyed reading this! Your fma stories are really amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
Ed is so precious
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
This chapter made me cry at work, i was so crushed when Roy was trying to go through with the shot it was heartwrenching
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
Damn you. I send all my damns to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Why. Do. You. Write. Such. Depressing. Stories.
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »