Reviews for Life Without Tequila
Athena13 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Glad that show wasn't that dull, but in fanfiction, totally fun to explore. Nice story.
DakotaLady chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
A timeless classic and so well done.
Amarilla Grey chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great concept for a story. I think it would have been better if you left it all angsty and hopeless, but I understand everyone's need for a happy ending, and it was a great story nonetheless.
Leyy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
thanks for giving me a peek of meredith and derek's perfect life sans tequila but i'm looking forward to a hopeful future behind all they've been through...true love will always prevail...

i enjoyed the ride! thanks a heap!
Cement Girl chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This brought up such a different range of emotions in me!

Frustration, at how it couldn't have turned out like that.

Happy tears, for the ending.

Nostalgia, for season one.

*sighs* Wonderful writing!
MissingMcDreamy chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This was a tremendous one-shot, it literally brought tears to my eyes.
CarineM chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
reading this story really gives hope and seeing the season 4 finale it's all about hope and possibilities, new chances so great fic
topazeyes44 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
SO CUTE!
Bronwen Melisande chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
-sigh-

If only.

Lovely job, though, and very interesting/original/perfect idea, as always :)
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
this was great. it would be an amazing chapter story, but it still was a wonderful one shot!
miss.almost chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Amazing.

I can't find any word other than amazing. The way you described how their life would've been with a different start was really realistic, and Meredith taking action was just ... wow.

Loved it, I'm sorry but I can't come up with anything other than I loved it.
MelanieeeR chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I loved it... love love loved it!
couture7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This was awesome! A unique idea, but very realistic! It so true, the path you took them on would have led them to developing a much more trusting and less dysfunctional relationship. I also love how you worked things out for them in the end, I hope this really can happen on the show. I would say that you should definitely write a whole story about this, about how differently things could have gone, but then it would be similar to Where You belong and would take time away from What I'm Here For, so this works as a one shot. However, if you did decide to expand on this, I would love it! As usual, I love everything you write, you really are one of the best Grey's writers out there!
natzbadfairy chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
i love this one shot. i think you should develope the idea, the choosing of teh right path. it would just be full of lovely fluffy stuff. i hope you do. i loved this idea :)
DinuDinuDinu chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Oh, in a perfect world right now I would be married to...Bill Gates. Yep, Bill Gates. And I would call him at work and say "honey, will you please buy the rights to Grey's Anatomy and let starvingstudent rewrite seasons 1 through 4 and then write the rest of the seasons? Please, honey?" And he would say "yes, dear, anything for you."

Soon after reshooting all the episodes, you would be a thousand times more famous and loved than Shonda ever was and the millions of MerDer shippers around the world would rejoice. All hope would be restored.