Reviews for Awkward
Boo chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very lovely and sweet. I love the way you write Zach (I miss him!) and you can absolutely see all of them crowded outside Brennan's office O_o Well done! xo
sminches chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Yup, I can totally see Zach say something like that. If this happened in an actuall episode... well, I would probably die of excitement right there.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Ohh Zach... How I miss you
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
*LOVE*

LOL I am loving it!

XD always in the mood for some B&B make-out sessions...

...That sounded weird didn't it?
Kalidris chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
*dreamily sigh* ... ohh ... that's something I definetly would like to see on TV *sigh*
stormbinder22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
argh loved it! definately made me smile haha I am a huge softy though, love the fluff :)
To a Skylark chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Love it! Hilarious, reasonably in-character and very cute. One thing I would like to mention is that it's spelled "Zack", not "Zach" according to Fox.
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
very very very cute
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was hilarious. I loved the Zach stuff, I find his character rather amusing.

I hope you continue writing, you really have a talent :-)
driksw chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Ok... My very first review...

This is a very good scene to imagine - despite of the fact that I cannot imagine Brennan running away from the comments. I think it would be more according to her, to stay and try to argue more.

But, Love it!

Zack's comments (not just these, but in all the shows) are really amazing! Hodgins' comments at the end (would not result in a death threat) was great!

Thanks for this lovely fic.
spark3597 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
LOL! that was so cute!
natabrains chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
That was amazing! I love it!
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
aww lol love Zach :) x
ricebubble chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was an awesome story. I love any story involving Zack. He is just so clueless!

luv

ricebubble
Talise Lovela chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Nice! Just like Zach to be so tactless. *sigh* I miss him.