Reviews for Of Blood and Memories: Child of Calamity
NCPrezMike chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Aw, glad to see you around. I had wondered where you were, yeah...trust me. I totally understand how hard school is, especially college. Which is why I'm happy to be graduated from it.

Anyways...

My thought when they took down the shadow is that there is always a catch, isn't there? It just figures that the shadow that he was facing wasn't THE shadow they were looking for.

I'm also wondering where this whole thing with Saya is going, but it is interesting. Anyways, like always great chapter, I missed reading your writing. But I know that your net access is limited, and there are other issues to deal within your life, so it's cool. I look forward to seeing the next chapter! (whenever you get the chance)
Sora G. Strife chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Whoa! Cool! Thanks for bringing one more piece of joy to my summer, which will be over two weeks from now.
NCPrezMike chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
As I said in my PM, lol, hope you didn't cheer too hard. That game might have been the return of the Suns, but we'll see.

Anyways as for my prediction, man was I way off, oh well. Nice introduction to Saya, so far I like the character! I enjoyed this chapter, and look forward to seeing the next chapter. Although, I know I'm in for a wait, but DoA is a great fanfic too, so I understand you wanting to finish that first.

Hope you have/had a good trip!
Sora G. Strife chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Cool. Only problems are with inconsistent grammar. Second-Class SOLDIERs do not carry guns. Nor does any SOLDIER at all- except if you consider DoC.

Don't tell me that you actually plan to replace Kairi with Saya!

First Review! I think...
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Second review then.

Hehe, got my hands on a computer... for a while. Anyway, why did you put characters from Tactics in there? The character names do not blend in with the rest. So do not blend in. The keyblade part looks way cool, though. I'm glad that you put in a sequel.

Oh! DoC is a good story, man! And can you please put the First Tsurugi in here? Yun lang yung hingi ko sa 'yo...
NCPrezMike chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
So it begins again, huh? Enjoyed the first chapter. Thought it was a great base for this sequel of oBaM. Interesting that he is seeing Aeris, although I have a feeling that it's just an image created by the shadow, and it'll actually be the shadow they are looking for. But great first chapter, and look forward to the next chapter when you get the chance.

Also, I was going to PM you about this, but I figure I would ask you on here. What did you think about the Lakers trade? Could make things interesting in my opinion (depending on how Gasol gels into the Lakers).