Reviews for Fate's Playground
arya305 chapter 25 . 4/23
Hey! I really liked your story. I'd like to see it continued. If this story has been adopted, will you please tell me where I might find the continuation?
Thanks
your timeline is a bit wrong, harry was born in july, 1980 and lost his parents the year after. for harry to have his 5th birthday on chptr 15 the year in this chptr should at least be 1986
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
What is the point of time travel if you use bs author fiat not to change anything?
2lazy2login chapter 20 . 8/13/2017
I rather wear my daily disposable contacts
Saisree chapter 3 . 4/27/2017
Come on..he can't give sirius a trial? What did sirius do to deserve 12 yrs in askaban for 'fate' to decide that he can't have a trial?
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 25 . 3/6/2017
Oh how i love this story! It's so original since usual time-travel Fanfucs have Harry or Hermione going back in time/ This is the first Fanfic i've read with Dumbledore going back in time. So good job you wrote a pretty good story!
Ambrace chapter 25 . 1/2/2017
This story is very well written and I have very little complaints on how it turned out. I was wondering if anyone ever picked this story up? However, I doubt it's as well written as yours is, so kudos to you.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2016
I loved it! I usually shy away from abandoned stories, but I'm grad I didn't this time
daisycb chapter 25 . 6/26/2016
This is a beautiful story and I am very sorry that you won't be continuing it. I understand that there are times that people must move on and I thank you for the pleasure I got from reading what you have written.
rustyone chapter 25 . 5/25/2016
This was a great story. Was it adopted? Thanks for sharing and I hope someone does continue...
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
I don't like the setup for this story. Dumbledore somehow excuses himself once again from fixing the worst things that are wrong in his world because it's just too inconvenient. Oh, I broke my nail again... I guess I can't Floo the Potters and warn them not to make Pettigrew their secret keeper, nor can I have Pettigrew arrested on charges of espionage and treason. I can't even give Sirius a trial despite the fact that I'm Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot and it's my responsibility to see that everyone gets a fair trial. The reason you haven't seen this exact plot before is that it makes no sense.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
You have to wonder what Dumbledore was thinking when he forced Harry to witness his murder at the hands of Snape. Of course, he's already witnessed murder before, but still, it seems like something traumatic that one should avoid making a boy who's still a teenager witness if at all possible. I mean, he could just have well hit Harry with Stupify rather than Petrificus Totalus and he could have avoided witnessing that bit of trauma.
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 11/23/2015
oh, I am sorry to hear that this is up for adoption. ( I appreciate all those who attempt, but most leave a lot to be desired. One even stopped after adding 1 chapter, called it the same thing - revamped - and completely changed the direction of the story. I got bored after reading 3 chapters of the new one, whereas the original was very well done.)

You are very talented for writing peoples' characters and behaviours. The interactions and growth you have written have been wonderful. It has been such a pleasure to click the next button to see what you have come up with next. I am sorry to hear that you are not continuing with this. I would love it if you could just take it to the Hogwarts letter appearing. But, I do understand that when life becomes overwhelming with daily things, it is easy to lose interest or focus. Good luck, hope you continue writing, very glad I stumbled upon your story from someone's fave list!
McCantC chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Awe that was adorable, I love baby Harry.
McCantC chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Awesome story ! I love reading sticks with good Dumbledore. It's a really interesting plan Dumbledore's come up with. I never liked how Harry was left on the Dursley's doorstep in cannon , having them talk with the Dursley's before leaving Harry with them makes much mora sense to me. I wonder if it'll make a difference in how Harry is treated ?