Reviews for Fate's Playground
acelly chapter 25 . 1/23
Darn shame, I was thoroughly enjoying this story.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 25 . 1/19
Please post a note if this story is ever adopted.
M-python-girl chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
If you don't decide to continue... could you edit this last chapter when someone does? I was really enjoying it.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 12/2/2014
I love how Albus is rewriting Severus' role and especially the raising of little Harry.
Nanchih chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
Aww. I'm always sorry to see stories left hanging. I am particularly fond of stories where ANYONE raises Harry right.

If someone does adopt this, could you post a note here? Otherwise it might be a long time before I find it again, if ever.
Nanchih chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Hilarious note - the automatic ad that has appeared next to this chapter is of a pair of fancy sunglasses, Prada brand. They are large, round black frames with curly earpieces.

And, I have worn large lenses since the 80's, since I stumbled into a large cement ashtray, and down stairs I could not see, with my then-stylish tiny wire rims. I decided I preferred seeing where I was putting my feet!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
Pity
Guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Well done!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Snape has always been a better potioneer than a potions instructor. Having him study medi-wizardry with an eye toward potions research might be a far better path for him.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Logical that the son of an animagus would recognize another animagus.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Wow what conversation was he in were he would thank people who are clearly hateful
FrostedMidnight chapter 25 . 11/23/2014
This makes me sad, as this was one of my favorite series of all time. I would take it up if I thought I could do it justice, but I do not think I would be able to match the level of awesome that you achieved. Thanks for many hours of fantastic reading! I hope you feel inspired to write again :)
anyeshabaner chapter 24 . 7/1/2014
oh please please do update this story its amazingggggggggggggggg
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
My, this is an interesting take on Snape mentors Harry! I like how you have things, excepting Marge's dogs. She raised bull dogs, not pit bulls.
Theta-McBride chapter 24 . 4/13/2014