Reviews for Follow Through
NewRomantic44 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
haha gotta love Troy's family..
wordsaremyescape chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
cute story. UPDATE SOON PLZ!
xo-lexi-ox chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
chads so funny. Update please.

X x x Alexandra x x X
kkairi325 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Nicwe chap! Updatre ASAP!
LetsJustSing chapter 4 . 5/5/2008
This review is supposed to be for chapter 5 but since i cant review twice then im gonna do it here. PLEASE UPDATE! Everytime i get an email i always hope that its saying that you updated this story but it never seems to be it. I think this story is great and i truly love it and i cant wait until YOU FINALLY UPDATE! SO PLEASE DO IT FAST!

btw. loving your story: Halfway there please update that story soon too!
LetsJustSing chapter 5 . 4/27/2008
I love this story!

Like , Im not lying, Ive read most (if not all) types of troyella anyone can possibly read, like , everything! But this a new one for me and i absolutly love it. OH and i forgot this story is mad funny. Everytime Chad or SOMETIMES Josh (depends on what he says) say something i loose focus cuz i keep laughin everytime i remember what funny thing they say!

P.S. Plis make the chapters longer!

Love,

-wOzZy
mizskitles220 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
i love i love i love!

update soon please and thanx ya

love ya much,

*~mizskitles~*4
xZANESSA4LIFEx chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
troy should meet troy's family and get along with them great especially one of his younger sister, troy is the oldest right? update soon
Lozenge727 chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
Love it! Please update soon! :P
kkairi325 chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Aww, poor Gabi! Love the fluff! Update ASAP!
I-Fizzy chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
i LOVe this story, i swear! i can't wait to read the next chapter...when you will update it? how many chapters will you do in this story?

at least...is a troyella story...and i love troyella stories so...this story, right now, is in my story alert list :P
lovelysummer181 chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
I love this story! Please update!
xo-lexi-ox chapter 5 . 4/16/2008

Great story!

Update soon.

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
NewRomantic44 chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
aww cute... please let them get together!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »