Reviews for Between Love and Hatred
GreenLicious19 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
your tofu looks great, even though you're not tofu shippers :) i hope that you'll be back and finishing BLAH.
Flayne chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
I liked the conversation between Oshitari and Atobe best. I'm glad you decided to continue this story. I bet a lot of people actually likes the dynamics between those 3. Thanks for the hard work!
Cheese Rice chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
OMGGG *hooked* update please!
drarrylyf chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
This story is so lovely,please continue to finishing it!
ThatXX chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
please update sooooooooooon! i love all your works xx
omg chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
OMG NO! this is heartbreaking stuff.. I hope you update soon.
jo chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Hmm... i wonder what the king is planing... I love this story. It's really different.
Jo chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I love it. All this tension is so exciting! I'm a little sad that the chapters are so short.
MariahGalux chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Dude, this is DEFINITELY going to my favorites and to story alert. Please, keep updating, you've created magic with every word you wrote and it would be a shame if you didn't. At first, I wanted to read about Fuji being with Tezuka but you made me fall in love with pretencious Atobe, he's so adorable. I want to know so badly how you're going to continue this, please do!

Best story EVER.

Congrats.
prince029 chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
I love all the encounters of the PoT characters here. Can actually picture out scenes in the real PoT world minus fuji getting irked by atobe's advances!(sinz he usually is calm, no?) Quite rewarding that Fuji is starting to, ya know, coz seeing Atobe acting desperate despite his unrequited love is nothing short of pitiful on his part.

However too late for the next update? Im really looking forward to this ya know, 'the best atoji story i read!', nuff said.
Higuma292 chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
Your story caught my interest even though Ive never been a fan of ToFu or TeFu.

This is exciting and well-written. I love the interactions among the characters.

Will U update soon? Im looking forward to what happens next.
sairakanzaki chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
Well! actually i didnt reviewed much! but your story make me. i really5x like your story its so... wonderful and im excited to know what will happen next! please update soon pretty please. thanks .
JBubbles chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
oh oh oh, THIS is a great cliffhanger. So glad to see it developing... to the point Fuji is starting to accept the strange emotions and that Atobe is being even more ambicious.
JBubbles chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
oh my, even tough you're not a fan of ToFu and you actually (apparently) almost gave up on this fic, and the annoying fact that you forget the commas to separate vocatives...

You're amzingly good with the images of these PoT characters. The embrace between Tezuka and Fuji was really sweet, but the fact that Oshitari could 'hear' Atobe's heart breaking?... Painfully beautiful.
JBubbles chapter 7 . 9/12/2011