Reviews for The Sixth Time
Seeker Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i really love this, it's really sweet :)
please add another chapter :)
AdminEmmaWeasley chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Amazing amazing amazing story I loved it soooooo much xD The cuteness! xD
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was a cute little fic. Nice read. :)
xturkeyxsexygranneh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
first nt/rl fic i've read. very good. i love how it is sweet and only a bit sexual. very believable, in character. :)
changingoceantides chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love it;) Loved your Remus. Thank you so much for writing:)
TillTheLastRoseDies chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
doh. aw. oh man, i love it. lovee it.

great job!
Brown-Eyed-Girl247 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
God, I loved it! it was just soo cute and sweet and lovely and ... it was really awesome :)) i even cried when i read it (i know it was a happy srory and all but i guess i'm little bit too emotional) :) i really love Remus and Tonks :)
thesilentlamb chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is one of my favourite stories. I've only just signed up so I can leave reviews, but I've read it about 6 times (no pun intended)! Lovely writing. :)
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Permnament sticking charm...
LilaW08 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I loved this story! I think a sequel would me amazing.
lawaks2600 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I think more could be fun to read. So I say yes go go... but I do love your shorts. Though fun late nights with Remus and Tonks all ways fun to read.
PIRATEatNIGHT chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
OMG i love this fic. remus and tonks are one of the cutest pairs ever! they r so cute together and i was so happy when they got married and so sad when they died *tear* but still this fic is awesome. great job.

oh and i choose the sirius parrot to take home and keep forever and ever *does happy dance*
xwingday chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was very touching. Great work.
Silvergal chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I've just read all your fics in one go, they're bloody brilliant! You've captured the voices of Remus and Tonks perfectly, and considering English isn't your first language you've done a far better job than most American/English etc writers out there.

I'm loving the mix of angst, romance and general fluffiness, it's nice to find a writer who can define moments and emotions so well, not to mention your little asides and notes at beginning and end made me smile every time.

Keep it up, I'm already waiting on the next chapter in Vignettes 2!

Dr. Sugar chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This was a really nice story. You've got a great eye for detail here. Well done.