Reviews for Two Words
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahaha! That was great! It was beautifully written and a very clever idea. Plus the characterization was outstanding! So thank you, a thousand times over, for such a great piece of work! (:
Narutoroxmysox chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That has to be the best ending I have ever read.
Ms Llewellyn chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
omg...LMAO! orgasm max...hahahahaha...i can totally see monta saying that lol...i actually like this pairing...so essentially i loved ur story! hahahaha, way too funny!
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
D8 that's HORRIBLE. Oh god...

I really hope he's never say that.
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
UGH.

YOU WIN THE INTERNET FOR THE "ORGASM MAX" COMMENT. XD I would love to say Monta would never do that... but... come on... he so WOULD.
RogueMarieL chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
...I think that just broke me... Wow. *Blink* I'm impressed that you managed to write that. I think I would have stopped somewhere after deciding to pair them. *Claps*
Rae chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
OH MY GOD.

You broke my brain and I LOVE IT.

"Orgasm MAX!" ...indeed.

Fuck, why'd I have to read this right before I went to bed? Now I'm going to have trouble sleeping, I'm giggling too much.
CheliGirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
my mind has shattered into billions of tiny little specs of dust.
death by computer addiction chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Ow! Ow! Ow! My head hurt...are those tears? No I think my eyes are bleeding! I give you props for writing something this so...eww...

SeranHawthorne: My brain...my poor brain...you broke it...Kudos to youdos for managing to break even MY nearly unbreakable brain.
Ismene dear chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Orgasm...max?

Oh, man.

If not the pairing, THAT breaks my brain. Oh, man...
evolutionary spider chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
LMAO, this fic doesn't break my brain because of the pairing, but because it's awesomely funny. I remember reading this and now that I've read it again I've been able to better notice the subtle relationships you hinted at. I think it's cool that you just dived right into this and were able to write the fic with such good detail. However those two words, hehehehe, they break my brain. XD

Before I forget there's a weird symbol that appears where you put apostrophes, maybe it's a formatting isue? (Or it could just be my computer, but I thought I should point it out just in case.)