Reviews for Kirk's Independence
Mrs. Nick Jonas chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
OMG kirt is such a dork, but he is so lovable. i love this story Rach... i can't beleive he still lives with his mom... then again mom know everything.

oh your an amazing writer by the way.

sarah went to the wrong site!1
MegaMe15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Omgsh, i've been waiting for a kirk fic for so long! And that was really cute! I loved how he was (kinda) normal! Very cute!
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Great insight to Kirk. How he drafts everything out. He's such a planned man. Love how he knows everything that he's going to do. Great job Rach!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Haha, that was hysterical! I was taking a sip of Coke when I read the letters at the end, and I almost spit it at my computer! Very in character!
Manni Renee chapter 1 . 2/1/2008

I love Kirk! I'm gonna marry Kirk and have Kirk Jr.'s!
edwardluvr12341 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I liked it a lot! I love how Kirk's and Lulu's apartment is only across the street from Kirk's mother's house. It's just so typical for Kirk to not be able to live that far away from his mother.
JavaForever chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is great! I love reading Kirk's POV! What particularly struck me was that he planned how to ask Lorelai out and that he remembers exactly how long he planned it. That is just so Kirk. The letters at the end are hilarious, but the last paragraph is the best. How perfect that even Kirk's independent apartment is only across the street! Great job!